Thread: its been a Month since preliminary patch notes were posted....when is patch...

its been a Month since preliminary patch notes were posted....when is patch...

suppose to be live?

There's an old saying:

"Be careful what you wish for - you may just get it..."

A.

On the website, I see that the live server notes were updated on April 4th. But when I look at the notes, nothing has been added... STRANGE

/me plays eerie organ music

I'm interested to know when team missions will appear as well.

in other news: woot, 10001'st post in this forum

I'm serious, look at when it said the live server was last updated and it says today. Yet there is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING NADA ZIP ZILCH, A BIG FRIGGIN EGG in terms of info as to what exactly they patched..........

WTF?!

You can pretty much bet all your money that it's not content related to storyline, that's for sure.

Pumpkinheads and "Zombies with maps to Mort" isn't my idea of story. In fact, it very much is my idea of complete and utter stupidity.
    Nietya

Level 77 Clan fixer.

Trellame ought to be sainted or made a deity or something. I mean, seriously.

14.03 has been on test for a few days but there are still bugs that need to be worked out. I was told yesterday that they were hoping to get 14.04 up on test this week, if it looks good then you'll probably see 14.0 next week.

Scorus

Bugs, much like when you turn on /anon you start floating above the ground?

/boggle
    Nietya

Level 77 Clan fixer.

That and CHARMS DON'T WORK

Red face

If they don't fix charm, crats will nuts. But since we only 4% of players I doubt funcom even cares.

silly and useless question in the topic.......

i guess you forgot that you got to do with FUNCOM...

---------------------------------------
    nice game>terrible company
    L118 MP
    L87 Eng.
    RK2

Not having a rushed patch is very important to all of us, so just wait and be patient.

Now not having the single report from anyone at FC saying "Minor problems that we are adressing here - We keep in touch" is below any basic communication rule.

That is disapointing.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Unhappy ???

You can't please some people, 'that patch was never tested long enough...' - remember that? Now its 'you're testing it too long...' -hmm, human nature I guess. I'd rather they got it right, and at the moment, it's not there, hope 14.04 does appear soon though, test chars are itching...

I agree with Gummiz, if they had a corporate .plan file or something that they updated daily (taking 10 minutes of 1 person's time) giving us the footnotes of what they're currently fixing/working on, that'd shut up tons of the vocal whining that's going on on these boards... well, ok, it'd change it as people would start whining that their class needs to be next, etc. etc...

But I know I sure would like to see some more info.

Oh, and being able to log in again is, well, nice.
    Nietya

Level 77 Clan fixer.

Originally posted by Nietya
    I agree with Gummiz, if they had a corporate .plan file or something that they updated daily (taking 10 minutes of 1 person's time) giving us the footnotes of what they're currently fixing/working on, that'd shut up tons of the vocal whining that's going on on these boards... well, ok, it'd change it as people would start whining that their class needs to be next, etc. etc...

But I know I sure would like to see some more info.

Oh, and being able to log in again is, well, nice.
    I'm beginning to believe that FUncom doesn't want to stop us from whinning. I think that there is someone at FC that gets some perverse pleasure from reading the daily b*tch sessions that we carry on here, I know I do.
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

Smile :-)

14.04 going onto testlive as I write let's try and break it