As some of you already know, Redeemed and Unredeemed will check your citizenship papers every time you try to use a Shadowlands garden key. Omnis cannot use redeemed garden keys, and clanners cannot use unredeemed keys.

Like all good politicians, the Redeemed and Unredeemed just examine your papers (well, data records, but I'm a traditionalist). We agents have a solution for that: our disguise kits, which "adjust" the apparent citizenship on our papers.

Unfortunately, disguise kits do not trump each other. These days the database changes in switching apparent citizenship only happens after a long interval (over 80 hours on-planet for QL145-155 kits I use).

In my quest to understand both the Redeemed and Unredeemed, I have been making liberal use of disguise kits lately. As a result, you'll see me "sleeping off" the effects of the latest kit. If you place a call, and my comm responds with "afk," know that I'm actually in my apartment, sleeping off the effects whichever kit I last used.

In fact, I would urge all agents to do the same, in the hopes that the increased cost to certain Powers The Be based in Norway will encourage them to adjust the disguise kits so that they do overwrite (trump) each other, and actually become useful despite their galling difficulties (such as destroying organization membership and disabling your rank board).

- Betji
Freelance Atlantean Agent
(Um... I originally had omni papers, once, long ago...)