well im currently in the process of camping for a black shirt of Z and i have only really one thing to say - whos DUMN idea was it to make not only the spawn times but to make the items anything but No-Drop

lets try to explain many points y FC needs to majorly overhaul the present system

1) Spawn time - i can understand tryin to limmit the amount of the items out there BUT spawn time isnt the way - it creates aggravated customers - lots of greats sudjestions have been sudjested - look at em
2) Drop status - Currently almost all the special mob (not Dungeon boss) drop items are tradeable - i presume this is to allow trade in them - BIG MISTAKE- this promotes camping from people who dont even want the items or who want them for twinks - im currntly competing for a MP only item with a 180+ agent a 160+ enforcer - dozens of 120+'s and of all of them 3 or 4 are MPs who actully want the item for themselves - the other problm with this is it kill tradeing with them - check the Exchange boards - a pair of Lube shades go for anything up to 130Mil and a B shirt went up to 90 mil - the people selling these things are now the richest people in the game and the econemy is shot
3) Drop CHANCE - heres the biggest problem of the lot - haveing spent 7 hours waiting for Z to turn up (lucky i could have had a 18 hour wait) and killing him - i got a tat a rubbish flammer and a bunch of junk - the shirt drops 1 in 7ish kills ..... 1 IN 7!!! - thats is crazy u wait for a guy for 18 hours kill him and dont even have a very good chance of getting the item.....

all of this is MAD its like playin a EQ emulator and this kinda thing KILLED EQ and Ao is heading for the same watery grave

what makes it worse is after u reach 120ish theres nothin much to do anymore but quests or killin special mobs to make the Cap a little less stinging - and after 150.... all u do is camp special mobs so u can get items for Uber twinks - this game is dieing slowly from lack of content and EQ stylings....