Thread: its possible......

Talking its possible......

add a destination slider\selector over the mission terminal?

the player can be able to select preferred destination for mission...is a good idea?

sounds kinds of dumb to me... people would just pick areas in 75% areas close to themselves. This would eliminate a huge part of traveling, take most of the risk of going to dangerous areas for good missions (mort OP missions are HUGE, last for hours and are crammed full of exp mobs. excellent exp place. several mil per mission easy).

Besides.. people can pretty much already pick their areas anyway... Everyone knows a mission from the terminals atnewland at lvl 100+ will be in BS, PM or clon****. You can upload the mission coords before you accept to make sure its even in a spot you like.

There are plenty of other things that need to get fixed before anything like this happens anyway
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Originally posted by Pie314
    sounds kinds of dumb to me... people would just pick areas in 75% areas close to themselves. This would eliminate a huge part of traveling, take most of the risk of going to dangerous areas for good missions (mort OP missions are HUGE, last for hours and are crammed full of exp mobs. excellent exp place. several mil per mission easy).
    eh? you mean like we do now? the infinate brown cave missions in mort are obnoxious and have always driven me to quit playing when finishing them up.

There are plenty of other things that need to get fixed before anything like this happens anyway
    agreed

I like the idea.

First thing it does is spread the load across all servers. Which given the perchant for BS and PM missions, can only be a good thing.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS