::ATTENTION::

Effective Today Omni-Pol is in Full Alert as a Escapee of Omni-Reform Escaped to day , Subject is highly Skilled in armed and unarmed combat and is considered to be a danger to all Citizens of Rubi-Ka Omni and Clan , subject suffers from paranoid dillusions , psychotic episodes and combat stress disorder, Subject also suffers from faulty hardwired stims and implants. Citizens are urged not to approach for any reason and to notify Omni-Pol immediatly.

SUBJECT:: Marcos "Xxxbishopxxx" Cicali
RACE:: Atrox

" Rips the notice off the wall and turns to face the young woman tied to the table in front of him"

.....Yeah...So the big boys at Omni-Tek callin me a Danger huh...::Laughs::.. Well dont that beat all . they made me who i am. They made me the minute they sent us to that godforsaken place...anyway thats all history now but ill tell you one thing those ****s at OT better leave us alone.....you can tell them that for me cant you dear?..::Silence::..huh whats a matter hun cat got yer tounge :: waves a peice of bloody tissue infront of her tear soaked face:: awwwwwww thats ok honey the pain shall end soon and all your sins will be absolved.

The flames of purification shall sweep across rubi-ka and you and your buddies at Omni-Tek will all be swept away with the ashes.....

:: Draws his HandAxe ::

Well my dear you are as entertaining as a bullet in my ass and our time is just about over remember my message..you will be the harbringer of Doom ........that is if your insurance is paid up..

:: Her eyes open widely as the axe comes crashing down at the base of her neck .Blood splatters across the room and sprays from her now twitching body , As Marcos picks her decapitated head up by the pony tail and kisses her forehead he says " see ya soon " then tosses her head behind her bleeding carcass, as he walks away. The only thing that can be heard is his foot steps sloshing through the bloodcaked floor ::

Let it Begin..........