Thread: Don't forget Asia-Pacific time-zone when it comes to story events, mini-events etc

Exclamation Don't forget Asia-Pacific time-zone when it comes to story events, mini-events etc

I can count the number of times on one hand I've seen 'story events' ... but I have long ago run out of fingers and toes to count the times server downtimes occur during our PRIME playing hours.

So to the event coordinators at Funcom - hope you people realise that the AO storyline has little meaning to your customers in this region. And yet we are the ones that always get the lovely 4-hour server downtimes in the evenings.

I'm one of those who crossed from Beta to Live Launch, so we're talking about a neglect that has been happening for a long time.

So anything for us on your event schedule this month? I mean, you haven't forgotten us right?
    Ino
    rolling leet, crouching tiger, hidden dragon

Pioneer rifle/crossbow Vanguard with a personal sidearm and a campstove
    Atlantean

AO Adventurer Professional (2003-2004)

Map design suggestion for mapmakers

You aren't missing *anything*

This isn't Time Zone Discrimination. There is no story. Funcom doesn't run events. Nothing happens.

Sometimes I work and play at odd hours ... there's definitely a difference. On those occasions I was able to participate or witness some event/mini-event, none were during the prime Asia-Pacific playing hours.

And oh, I forgot to mention earlier- RK1 dimension.
    Ino
    rolling leet, crouching tiger, hidden dragon

Pioneer rifle/crossbow Vanguard with a personal sidearm and a campstove
    Atlantean

AO Adventurer Professional (2003-2004)

Map design suggestion for mapmakers