I had a few days off last week, and might be sneaking out one of the days this week too, as I'm going to a concern on Thursday, and might not be in a very good shape on Friday. Anyhow, I'm around, but I'll be working on a bit of background stuff this week (statistics, planning, evaluations, etc), so I won't be as visible as the last few weeks. Still, I'll be around, posting "noted" in the threads with your concerns, and making weird quotes for people to fill their signatures with.

I'll also try be more active on the external forums, i.e. at Stratics, Vault and Warcry. No promises though, except that I'll try.

We're aiming at having one update this week, most likely on Thursday. It's going to be a client (and server) update, so you'll have to do a little download (and update ClickSaver again ). I'm not 100% sure what'll be in yet, so I'll leave it until QA posts the preliminary notes on the Test Server forum.

And gratz to Solstiare on being the first character to level 201.

That's all from me today. I'll be back tomorrow. Now, I'm heading out the door with all the feedback from the weekend printed out as reading material for the trip home. Special thanks to Dyna18, who has been sending us a lot of stuff lately, but also big thanks to all you others who have sent both long and short e-mails with input. I'm sorry I'm not able to answer much of it, but I try send a little "thank you" reply to some just to show it's read. (I hate copy-paste mails though, or I'd send one of those to everybody.)

C'ya!