Thread: Servers down tomorrow: 14.0?!?

Servers down tomorrow: 14.0?!?

There is a message saying that servers are going down tomorrow. Is this 14.0? Please tell me no, CHARM DOES NOT WORK IN 14.03 (the version currently on livetest).

Scorus

i highly doubt thats why. its probably to fix their servers. I cant zone no matter what i do. i have 6 chars all stuck. i had about 3 ARKS and 1 GM look at me and see how i got stuck when i zoned.

I can't play till they fix this. I have screenies if u want to see of me talking to the arks,etc.

So... IMO i believe that they fixing their servers.

Fu*k stabality. I want team missions.
    Just another drunk n' stoned ramble. .. .
    Cariot
    I am now quit. Later AO.

i got that to cub

i was griding to lush and suddenly i freeze when i enter it i see people run around but i cannot do nothing

and the supresion gas and area name stays in my screen have that all day now

and all the GM told me was sorry we cannot do a thing about it as of now only thing you can do is wait for a fix

like hell i pay for this why do i pay for a beta thing

i got no problems with the other bugs but sjes if i cannot even play the game
    -------------------------------------------
    Hugyou - lvl 118 Doc
    Proud to be in MoK greatest bunch a people i met to date in AO

Current AO population

30% trolls
    30 % griefers
    30 % ninja;s
    10 % good people
    good people
    All of MoK
    Jica Argulace Fiix Hajk Cloudeh Anval Ipex Noer Compromise Boicey Sange Zyxth Twooftwo nanakee Rakhabit Lanaah Arlanon Piim Kalannar and my long lost friend Praettor i wish you come back to AO old friend and Saiban unban him FC