Thread: You know what I hate...

You know what I hate...

Truly truly truly hate?

THAT *$#)(*&@ BANANA SUIT!

And the fact we look like a boxer / R&B dance artist on cocaine when we fight (ever notice how the MAs always kinda flair their butts from side to side when they punch?????).

All you devs need to go play SWG for a little while and watch the MAs there. Now that's what I call cool fighting styles.
    "I know all the answers, it´s the questions I don´t know."

Dostojevsky

"Initially, we aimed for launch during summer 2003, but in order to be able to deliver a unique, high quality product, we had to push it back three months. The reason for this is obvious; we had to deliver a rock solid game, both technically and content-wise."

"We wanted to make sure that the game moved away from the, for some, repetitive gathering of missions into a more meaningful path, one where you knew what your purpose was at all times."

hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbynder
    ever notice how the MAs always kinda flair their butts from side to side when they punch
    this is ok if you have a female tune HRR HRR HRR HRR
    Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

The "Blessed with Thunder" move is the most ghay looking thing ever ... buddy of mine who teams with me often says everytime he see's me use it ... he wants to say "five, six, seven..eight" .... says it reminds him of his daughters dance instructor...
    Proud to be Alpha Omega!

Angel of Night has a cool effect =P
    woofwoof!

Angel of the Night could have been good, but it's not. It should be fun to try on Urqhart once tho
    Redliner
    1/0 Solitus Martial Artist, Atlantean.
    Dead, buried, never to return.

and the worst part is that the yellow banana pants got a brown ****-stain in your ass............ the yellowness I cna live with(well I have to anyway) but but but, did the dev look at his white undies with skidmarks and going "Hmm Cool" ???? :P
    What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

The banana suit is pure Bruce Lee from Game of Death, Bruce Lee rocks end of story dont knock the suit.
    What we do need though is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle suits now that would kick some ass! (and pizza to go with them too)

Quote Originally Posted by RebelWit
    What we do need though is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
    I got teh Scorpios Shell fo Change and on newts it is mutant green
    What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Just cover everything up with the Pink Dress and everything is good.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - What a Ride!!!"
    Deathwalker / Deadcalm / Deathleech / Deathforce
    Tiger Claw is Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by RebelWit
    The banana suit is pure Bruce Lee from Game of Death, Bruce Lee rocks end of story dont knock the suit.
    What we do need though is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle suits now that would kick some ass! (and pizza to go with them too)
    lmao, i can imagine it, a green turtles back item, looking like a round turtle shell, complete with a chest item turning the costume complete
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

Arrr I object! How could you insult the uber bananasuit like that?! I love the set, it is just too funny to see mobs getting kicked by a full banana. The attack moves could use some changes yes, but the color of the bananasuit is just too uber :P
    Maxwell "Sollstice" Ganzer

The official neutral banana

Proud advisor of The Independent Rubikans

I like to use the Upon A Wave Of Summer attack purely for its look.

i laugh at all of u!!

Okay in all seriousness though, how hard would it be for FC to redo the moves associated with our special attacks? Specifically I am thinking of one most of us use with great frequency which is Blessed With Thunder. There is a very flashy martial arts move which I'm sure we've all seen at one time or another. Some call it a jump spinning back kick. It would look much better then the boring hand emote that is currently associated with BwT.
    Last edited by Rathorien; Jun 14th, 2005 at 22:18:37.

I don't really mind the look of Tier 1 MA armor. But why on earth do the sleeves add to 1h blunt??

Something like Brawl would have been more useful.

TT uses 1hb, theres something at least relevant.

i love the animation from the startup attack

edit: and id like ma attacks usable by ma's as a social action.