Thread: the ULTIMATE Nanotech guild ::..

the ULTIMATE Nanotech guild ::..

The NT's need to unite!

Leave your guilds and join the Disciples of Jobe This guild makes special preferences to all Nanotech members. We also deal with all aspects of nanotechnology, the collection of find only nanocrystals, and the creation of nanocrystals.

Our leader is the developer of the Cult Circle....a very potent NT team tactic. With a doctor in the center...a team of NT's form a circle about him....in hunting areas with good aggro...those NT's let loose with a barrage of AoE nukes...pulling beasts into a circle of death while the doc remains protected and heals any that need it.

5 Area nukes are nothing to joke about.

When FC opens the City of Jobe...Disciples of Jobe will be at the forefront!!! We are actively recruiting any and all NT's who want UNITY!!!

The City of Jobe is the wonder city of all NT's.
    View here :: http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...dex.html?s=110

For more information email vylgade@forcefedmultimedia.com
    -or- visit our current forum : http://pub61.ezboard.com/bthedisciplesofjobe

An official website will be launching very soon.
    Last edited by hyperdreamer; Apr 3rd, 2002 at 21:17:51.
    Romanborne
    Future Director to the Academy of Rome
    Diplomatic Liaison for over 30 organizations
    Base of Operations: ROME

And just an FYI...

Jobe is the home of the Nano Mages..not NanoTechnicians...that's Homo Nano to the rest of you..
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

Anyways...

Barron-

Thirty-eight highly skilled nano-technicians break with Omni-Tek and establish a colony on an artificially constructed floating archipelago. They name the colony "Jobe". OT unofficially acknowledges the colony's autonomy in order to retain ties with the nano-technicians, and to prevent them from crossing over to the clan-side. - Official Rubi-Ka timeline, pg.12, item 2

Show me where it says anything about Homo Nano in that explanation. All I see are NT's making Jobe. And anyway, we aren't keeping the faction to just NT's or even Homo Nano for that matter. NT's just so happen to be the focus of Jobe's history.

IF however you can show me where any information is posted about Jobe being a Homo Nano haven, I would like to read it. Any Jobe history is in my interest.

I hold Div9 in the highest respect, you have many skilled members I have had the pleasure of grouping with. Just trying to clarify things.

Erminia "Vylgade" Schieffer
    President/Arch-Priestess
    Disciples of Jobe

Hmm..musta missed the timeline..I was going off the old info that used to be posted on the site during beta...since nothing's been said on it since really I didnt know any contrary info had surfaced..
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website