Thread: Wanted: More Blister Packs!

Wanted: More Blister Packs!

I just painstakingly searched the Anti-Guardians item database for the word "blister pack", going through it by profession by profession. It confirmed my hypothesis: the only things available in blister pack form are:

1. general buffs (attr +6 & +12, skill +10 & +20)
    2. a few AC buffs
    3. a few damage & reflect shields
    4. a few low- to mid-level heals & heal-over-times
    5. a very few damage buffs
    6. one (count 'em, one) Mastery: Rifle Mastery

No Teachings. No other Masteries. No nukes. No roots. No calms. No MP pet summonings. No profession-specific skill buffs.

My Wish List:

• Add more blister packs!
    • Make them hackable. Even if they're very rare, just think what engineers & bureaucrats would pay for Teachings of Matter Creation and Teachings of Time & Space in hacked blister pack form! How much would anybody pay for Enlarge or Sniper's Bliss in blister pack form? And here's the ultimate unpleasant PvP surprise - Ransack Skills in blister pack form. (Bwa ha ha) This could single handedly shut up the whining of every Fixer on Rubi-Ka.
    • Make them manufacturable from found Program Disks! This could create whole chains of production, if they used enough trade skills. Use the usual Nano Programming skill like you'd use to copy a program disk to a nano crystal - only at the end, instead of encoding it on a matrix, encode it on some weird medical supply. You'd end up having to have an engineer (or trader, or MP) do the first steps, then a doctor do the middle steps, then a fixer hack it. This would give people a chance to earn XP (and creds) every step of the way.

Think of it as giving everybody "False Profession" - but they'd be very rare, and you'd pay through the nose to use it, and you'd pay through the nose again every five or six times.
    Last edited by Brad, STL/MO; Apr 3rd, 2002 at 13:37:59.

Agreed, I posted a similiar thing yesterday. Maybe we can get some momentum here and it will be implemented.

Mainly cause I want subconscious guidance blister pack for those times when I'm soloing.
    "When you tread the path of the demon make sure you follow it to the end."

Not only do we need more of these, we also need some way to make, buy or find 'em. Random chest-loot doesn't count.
    I wouldn't mind using a perfectly good Riot Control crystal to make a RC-blisterpack.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

yep, it would give me another reason to raise my B&E (although some use NP yes? )

more hackables please.... /me dreams of new blister packs in a blackmarket

Shameless supporting bumpage.
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

bump.

Hey Funcom--wake the feck up. Lot of fixers leaving.

/me shows some bumping love for blister-packs...

Don't forget nano-charged critters as well!

Ok, here's why:

The Fixer is supposed to be able to get things for others that are either hard-to-get or illegal... Hacked Buffs! That pretty much fulfills that description to a tee.

It would be nice if we could make our own blister packs. Like as a trade skill, but only for the profession you are

bump

Great stuff... I'm an adventurer carrying around hacked enhanced senses pills.. damn handy thing to have...

I also have hacked low-level dot nano-critters to break roots in pvp the same way that enforcers can with rage. This seems legit, as opposed to the generic debuff sorta exploit method.

It's gives new creative options to playing the game.
    Yehezkel

180+ Rockin' Adventurer
    Jester's Vengeance
    RK2

Soon to be in possession of majestic powers that no other profession will rival...

as an MP, I already got masteries and stuff, and don't have B&E. Nevertheless, this still seems like a jolly good idea

Bumpage to the 3rd degree.

More blister packs would be cool, but I think it'd be even better to make them a trade skill.

This would make for a very useful trade skill, and be really cool too.

Just dont make it rediculously expensive to make them.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

did anyone mention

quantum wings blister pack ?

heheheheheheheheh

or Superior wrangle ?

heheheheheheheheh

Bumping for the fixers!

(I actually use the blister packs.. since I ain't got no buffs of my own...)

- schma

*BUMPITY-BUMP*

must... have... MORE cancerous burrower nano critters. "take THAT doc!"