Thread: Party at the Reet, Sat April 6 @ 5p PST - RK1

Lightbulb Party at the Reet, Sat April 6 @ 5p PST - RK1

I'll be DJing a party at the Reet on Saturday, hope to see a bunch there for some fun. This is the first one I will be hosting, and if it goes well there will be more I'm sure.

Music stream is available at:

http://www.live365.com/stations/dark77

(I've edited this link because I've set up a relay service. It is still a realtime feed, this just lets me have a LOT more listeners available.)

Bookmark it in your player!
    Last edited by Elektrica; Apr 9th, 2002 at 19:47:53.

Just wondering, what kind of music will be playing?

I can post a listing if you think that will not ruin anything!

I should have 30 listening slots available and will be letting folks know when they free up at the show if it is sold out.

(bump, just trying to keep the off-topic stuff where it should be: unseen under all the actual Player Event posts)

This party is looking to be quite good. Excellent mixes.

And Digweed! h00t h00t!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

w00t

I attended this party , and well i gotta say , couldnt have been better , my congratulations go to Elektrica for a very sucessful night.

I look forward to the next one , id advise anyone to go , some top class music (Trance-Pop mixes)

York

I agree, even if i missed the party, the music is great - even without a party. Grats to Elektrica and Tarryk for the DJ jobs.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Wait does the mix stream in live or do we have to listen to it some other way?

I mix the music on my end and stream it up to 365, then 365 broacasts it out to you guys. It allows me to hit a lot of listeners, where previously 20 was very hard to do. It's virtually not limited this way.

This party has come and gone, but the 2nd one is on Saturday again, this time at Neutral club @ 3p PST.

Bookmark the stream here in your browser:

http://www.live365.com/stations/dark77

(ALT+TAB is now fixed so everyone that plays fullscreen should have a much easier time setting up the music.)

Remember to turn off the game music under Audio options using F10.

Ahh...ok, you have to have the player playing the background....that makes more sense now.

So where is the party on Saturday? Is it not at that bar in Newland City?