Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OOC: News from the ”Greenies”

ooc:

it's greate what ya greenis is doing, i realy like to rp.

i got a few questions.

1. cold i buy the old rusty ship ouside old athen? if yes how much

2. I was at a event a wile back, it wer som tale tellers that told a tale about some big bad monster in omni forest, and i was away from anarchy a wile after that, was it ever an folow up on that one?

((I will join in on the chorus of people praising the Events team to the skies - keep up the work, and if possible, MORE! :-) What keeps this game afloat, are the parts which are ever changing and challenging. Everybody can learn to loot and kill, but eventually, you've done it all 100 times - Roleplay will -never- be the same. So, in the best interest of Rubi-Ka, the players of AO, and anybody with an interest in the story behind their mindless slaughter, please, do keep it coming, and continue to build the game.))

~Zionai

[*sits down with his bonfire and marshmellows, camping greenies* 18hour spawnrate right? or...?

Anyway, way to go Events team! Can' see enough of you..*hint hint*]
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

high 5 to the Event boyz.

us players really enjoy these events that put life into rubi.ka.
    hmm... oh yeah I say events dept. should have their own uniforms.

/me pockets his fat bribe
    Malik "Zharatziel" Ashwell

- Freelancer - NT (AO hard mode on)

i miss ktrox roxxors your boxxors

Events are great. Remmember you can organize your own player events using the player character on AO's main page.
    ARK Community Relations
    Administration Team Advisor
    -Inbox-

:: Forums Social Guidelines ::

:: ARK Public Website ::

ooc:

Firstly:

[color= green]Tchu and all Events people r0xx0r! YAY for j00 guys! [/color] [color= blue]Get blue names![/color]

Next:

Player events are great fun! I know it's not quite as cool as Cyborgs attacking some city or whatnot... we can't do that... BUT... if the events team could maybe ****e up the RP scene with a few little events to go along with the storyline (is there still one?) Can you watch the forums and possibly use what's here to get an idea of what players care about and want to see? I dunno what I'd want because I'm not sure where the story is going, if anywhere... but I'd like to see players using events as inspiration for their own organized things... I've seen meetings lately and such... what about protests? What about organized responses to large-scale events or concepts? Come on, Roleplayers! I know you have it in you!

*does the whole cheerleader thing or whatever*

ARK is awesome, you guys work hard and do an awesome job. Keep up the good work!

Players, let's get our RP butts in-gear and make this little world our own!

-end OOC
    Juliet "Lunya" Lochlan
    ~Adventurer (retired)

"Omni by profession, Neutral at heart."~

->This link guaranteed to make you smile every time!<-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12