Thread: Morgan Le Fay

Morgan Le Fay

Just want to thank that ARK for posting a screenshot of Morgan Le Fay, since I will probably never see her in game myself. I probably visited an empty room 60 times in the past 3 days.

Unhappy I feel your pain

Got to be a better way for them to spawn uniques. This is horrible.

Yeah FC has approached the spawning/despawning of uniques very bad. Here is an example:

Lets say that there are 20.000 characters on RK 1 (Sorry but I have no idea if this number is even close to the truth) But all these characters want the pads of interest(Alvin/Dodgaquest).
    Lets say that half are Omnies, half clansmen. That means that 10.000 characters has to despawn Alvin. Most know by now that despawning Alvin means that he is gone for 2 hours, so next players has to wait for him to spawn again.

Some math

2 hours x 10.000 characters = 20.000 hours.
    20.000 hours divided by 24 hours(one day for the dumb) = 833 days.
    833 days is aprox 2 1/4 year....

Only good thing in this is that the game is planned to run for 4 years so we will all get the pad....

To let Morgan spawn in 25% just next to a 100% zone is just about as stupid as it gets.

I feel sorry for the MAs trying to get the torture tool and just keeps getting ganked by the same people there. :/

If they want Morgan to spawn in 25%, the least you can do is to move it further into the dungeon so people can't camp in 100% and then when she spawns go down and gank the ones trying to kill her.
    ~Lone

Not to mention peoples twinks/other chars etc etc etc etc

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Not to mention peoples twinks/other chars etc etc etc etc
    *cough*

Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Come to RK2....

/Me Looks Around

Rome is sure a spooky place when your the only one here. Hello...Hello....
    Echo...Echo...

Lol - even on RK2 the uniques are camped. Although I was once involved in a Camelot group (18 of us I think). Killed Le Fey. Taresque pasted us

Creala.

Well if any of you MAs come across some of the Adv only Gutting Hooks... I'm looking to buy some.

/tell detonate on RK1
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Exclamation

Getting that tool is lamme..If someone wants to gank people in there there is NO possible way to defeat them if they have a doc..Here how it works for them:

They team up with a doc who sits outside in a 100% zone, the rest of the people sit downstairs in a 25% zone. When you start to fight them doc just sits outside and keeps healing them and you cant even attack him while he has virtually unlimited nanopool for heals.

Now how am I suppose to get that tool? Currently it works just like a nice bait for silly MAs who are trying to get it and are getting killed by gankers.

This is sad ...was there 2 times...both times got ganked by the same people using that strategy...

Originally posted by Cairo
    Yeah FC has approached the spawning/despawning of uniques very bad. Here is an example:

Lets say that there are 20.000 characters on RK 1 (Sorry but I have no idea if this number is even close to the truth) But all these characters want the pads of interest(Alvin/Dodgaquest).
    Lets say that half are Omnies, half clansmen. That means that 10.000 characters has to despawn Alvin. Most know by now that despawning Alvin means that he is gone for 2 hours, so next players has to wait for him to spawn again.

Some math

2 hours x 10.000 characters = 20.000 hours.
    20.000 hours divided by 24 hours(one day for the dumb) = 833 days.
    833 days is aprox 2 1/4 year....

Only good thing in this is that the game is planned to run for 4 years so we will all get the pad....
    Also don't forget that the Alvin quest is actually THREE parts... And assume in two years all 20,000 people want the pads for two alternate chars... So now every person must visit Alvin NINE times in four years...

Sorry... I think a GM is gona have to stand there taking credit card numbers... for $20 he will teleport you to a private spawn of Alvin... So for a measly $180, you too can have an item!
    DrSquick - 134 Doc
    BloodSquick - 104 agent
    BrainSquick - 59 Crat
    Others: 42 NT, 27 MA, 14 Eng, 30 Enf

Morgan is unique? I didnt know that. Last night I was bored and went in Camelot with lvl 50 enforcer just to see something new.
    Top levels were nicely made (round table), but when i got to basement there was Morgan (Shes is purple?) and she kicked my butt. Nobody else was in sight so where are all the gankers?

BTW this was on RK2.

Talking MLF

Creala,
    The BLA plan to do another dung run soon so if you fancy coming along agin give me a tell

Macmoo - Engineer, BLA. http://www.bronto-army.com

Smile peekay

It didn't occur to me until this evening how amusing it is that Camelot Castle is 25% in the Morgan/Tarasque area.

This provides another tool for powerful guilds to maintain a stranglehold on the rare spawning of unique items.

It almost looks like the area was designed by Funcom to be a camp/ganker paradise of the already very powerful. 25% helps to prevent less powerful guilds and players from getting access to the powerful items in the zone. This in turn becomes a liability in a PvP situation. Which makes them less likely to survive in a 25% zone. Which makes them less likely to get powerful items. Which *whiz* *spin* *whir* *click* *melt*.

"Help, I'm being oppressed! I'm being oppressed! Look at the violence inherent in the system!"

Hehe.

I guess Camelot Castle is perfectly designed. It really does mirror real world power issues exceptionally well.