Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My time has come

Sh!t, the e-bay remark on my part was a joke. o_o

edit:If you feel that strongly about the world, I suggest you not play online games. Like it or not, you have to interact with who are on your server, for better or worse. /shrug
    Last edited by Obergeist; Apr 4th, 2002 at 03:06:28.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

AO pvp system is kinda a myth (and mess).
    I remeber when I lost my apprentice title several times, each time I had quite a number of kills, and bam I lost the title even tho I was sure I had enough "points" to take a loss.
    Now that Im a novice, I had only gotten kills of 2 novices, 2 apprentices, and some non-title guys. I died 3 times in a row the other day, but I still have my title !

Anyway if you want to have fun in pvp, forget about title.

I got freshman while fighting in a team at 2h0 (yes in a team). Since I've gotten freshman it's never gone away, no matter how many times I've been killed (by untitleds, by freshman, and by rookies). I dunno, I think it's a magic freshman, death after death and still there .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

I think it's your gift for getting your soldier booty handed to you Srendi. Going up against other soldiers, Enforcers and god knows what... I think something is pushing you. I mean... anyone that wants ol' painless in the game deserves some props.

Some change and overall class rethinking needs to be done from the groundup. Adding little trinkets do not solve the class problems. Then, FC really needs to add a point to PvP past fun, they need to make it what I, and every other gamer saw in the intro movie.

A war.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

same here kinkstaah

i got my apprentice title off of a rookie also. in the arena..friendly duel against another clan MA. go figure. have only killed 2 other people since..and died once..and still have it. (of course kink..you are the one who killed me..so im lucky i still have apprentice)

but im absolutely positive that if i die again...even to a non title id lose it. im now only 1 kill into apprentice

on a side note on how messed up titles are check this out:

my trader shokker a ways back was about 15-20 kills into his apprentice. i KILLEd an omni in 2ho. im saying i WON the fight. and i got bumped back down to rookie. go figure. got apprentice back but took like 3 more kills.

but how do u lose a title if u WIN? lol.

Unhappy :\

Much as dislike you cannot really blame you for leaving. On the novice deal I lost it 3 times. Got back from killing a apprentice, got back again from killing novice, the finally I got back from killing a rookie.

Would you consider....

Originally posted by Dragonfly
    i
    http://angelfire.com/comics/aostories

...moving your site somewhere its possible to open the page? Angelfire has you shut down 99% of the time...
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

its not angelfire shutting me down its all the people who visit my site hehe ive gone over my bandwith limit 20 days out of every month since ive had it up. my site is for fun not about to pay for more bandwith hehe im a broke ass college kid.

Cool Hehe

I hear you, but arent there other providers that will do it for free who have a less restrictive bandwidth policy?

Cyah out there
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

if there are i havent found em but if u know of em dont hesitate to send me a tell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12