Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My time has come

Angry My time has come

I just cant take it anymore. The bugs, the lack of support, lack of content, I could go on all day.

I havent decide what to do. I have canceled my account to take a break from the game, but am very temped to just delete my toons: Syrah and Meritage. Just a small example of what Im talking about. I have apprentice on Meritage my lvl 40 trader. Since i got apprentice i have gotten 51 kills. 39 no titled kills, 10 freshman, and 2 rookies. In this time Ive been killed 3 times. This last time I was killed by a rookie and that knocked me down to rookie. After 51 kills and 3 deaths? This along with the lack of all the needed elements of the game like support and content has pushed me to the end of my rope with understanding.

Its very frustrating to spend money on a product and people that just dont seem to care about the customer base. This is my first MMORPG and if they are all like this it is my last. You may now begin all of the "Can I have your stuff" and "Glad to hear it" posts.

I might come back, maybe i just need a break, but right now I dont think I will.

once u get apprentice title you can kill all the rookies and below that you want and it wont help your title at all. you have to kill apprentices to get novice or to get deeper into your apprentice title.

lemme guess, your trader couldnt run to a zone in time so you died?

alot of people think titles go by amount of kills and deaths but it doesnt. try to think of the title system like chess ratings or the college football rankings.

I can't have you stuff, you're on THE other Rubi-ka.

But seriously, FC works at a snails pace for fixes.

I don't think PvP titles are on high their lists of fixes.

What I want to know is what their major focus is right now. As for deleting your toons, at least give the gear to your guild. Or you can e-bay! /sarcasism off.

Enjoy your break, you'll probably get the taste of blood again, log on and take it out on some unsupecting chum. Don't take the game too seriously. Do agree FC needs a major kick in the arse, or be more open with their upcoming plans, instead of knee jerk reactions.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

I was the trader that killed her trader, I almost died because of that stupid synch crap. It said she was dead I couldnt attack or anythign yet she was still hitting me, luckily she actually did "Die" properly when I was on my last sliver of health.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Hey howabout you give me Syrah hahaaha....
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

once u get apprentice title you can kill all the rookies and below that you want and it wont help your title at all. you have to kill apprentices to get novice or to get deeper into your apprentice title.

Dragonfly, you think she doesn't know that?

Anyway, Syrah, sad to see you go, you've never met me but I'll just say that it's sad to see a high level Omni PvPer take off. Good luck.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by Dragonfly

lemme guess, your trader couldnt run to a zone in time so you died?

alot of people think titles go by amount of kills and deaths but it doesnt. try to think of the title system like chess ratings or the college football rankings.
    Angelicnova got novice of a rookie (Xcept)...

i thought angelicnova got novice by taking xcept's apprentice... thats what she told me.

we'll miss u syrah, hope u come back soon

Lemme guess Dragonfly, you read this where? You didnt, because its just a theory. If you read my other posts the "in progress" and "next patch" you might know that. No one knows exactly how it works. And if it is based a chess style scoring then every kill is worth something. Even if it is just 1 point no title kills count. You dont just need to kill the same title to move up. Or so I hope. As a Neophyte how exactly would I get to the next title? Wait till some clan gets it? Sound very stupid. But then again FC hasnt shouwn me the ability to do smart things.

Originally posted by Dragonfly
    Of course it will help on your title
    Ive died LOTS of times since i got appr. and it NEVER bumped me back to rookie. I mostly have freshman/rookie kills. If these kills didnt help me get deeper into appr. I`d still be rookie or maybe freshman according to your theory.
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

i play chess. tournaments etc etc. im no expert at it. my rating is usually between 1600-1700. I have played players whos rating was so low that i got to only keep my rating after beating them. that game was actually recent only pieces left were my queen and king vs his king.

trust me it is similar to how it works. i have pvpd more hours then even you syrah.

i never got novice from killing rookies, i have killed alot of rookies , no a hell of a lot. i only got apprentice titles off of apprentices and rookies never off a freshman.

if theres anything in this game i know its pvp. sure im only an apprentice but for a MA thats pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

dont believe i got skills?

http://angelfire.com/comics/aostories

and yes i got a screeny of your corpse too syrah.

Actually Dragonfly is right. I think it was Cosmik that said to me it works like the chess ladder-sytem.
    ~Lone

All that you have proved by saying you PvPed more than me is you have less of a life than I do. Well the statement about playing chess did that actully. But I really dont think you have pvped more than me. Being i have over 70 days of time played just on syrah. And I'd say that a good amount of it was pvp. And no one even sees you anyway. A self proclaimed website with some statements mean snothing.

Talking

Originally posted by Obergeist
    What I want to know is what their major focus is right now. As for deleting your toons, at least give the gear to your guild. Or you can e-bay! /sarcasism off.

LOL, how funny is this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1343754594
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

"This is toon is known by all in the game and is a Board member of the top PvP guild in the game."

I am sure FTC will love to have a Ebay'er in their board. lol
    ~Lone

Haha...
    Say good by to Syrah....selling account is not alowed, and the buyer will not be able to play the toons....

Not selling the account. Selling my time played. Just giving the account info away once my time is compensated. And it was just to see how much i could get. Never said I would actually sell, delete or what. This is one of the main reasons why I am sick of the game. The idiots the grace its world.

I dunno, I DID Get appr from a grey, no titled level 86 ganker in the arena when I was level 164.

So, I mean.. it.. MUST.. MUST... MUST add *Something* to your title, maybe the equivalent of 1xp.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

it does. Hrmm... let me look up the normal formular for the system and post it. )
    ~Lone

i was going to say something but i deleted it when i read some of the posts. i ll say this now instead. your right no one does see me. you know why ????? IF THEY DID I WOULDNT BE A GANKER NOW WOULD I?????? im a ma i cant run around in the open i have to hide and wait to gank people. im not stupid. im not happy ur quitting and heres why. I DONT HAVE ENOUGH SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR CORPSE YET !

how does playing chess make me have no life? lol

i play chess with my friends some of which are alchoholics, in fact the best chess player i have ever played is currently incarcerated in the Pennsylvania State Pen. you would be amazed at the different walks of life some chess players lead. not all are small weenies with pocket protectors talking about 62345 sided dice for playing D&D to get the power up and win the game. im no criminal but im no ***** either. henry radiman and phillip ross play chess , i ll woop both of em at it too after i gank em for steppin into 25% unless theyre traders in which case i ll stay hiding.

self procaimed website????

i didnt self proclaim "I have a website"

I did self proclaim myself the #1 Ganker in AO, I stand by that decision because if I didnt......well read the 10 PK commandments and youll know why.

screenshots dont lie and i ll be happy to email my original screenshots in unedited format to anyone who wants proof.

talking over the internet guessing at peoples real lives is like 2 guys saying another guy has a small schlong when neither of them have even seen it. just plain ghey.

p.s. when i said "like the chess rating system or college football rankings" i should have said "similar to instead of like" , my bad.

The One The Only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast