Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peacful NewLand City issue

OK thing are getting a bit out of hand here..

All im looking for is to meet and talk with New Land City council.
    No guns no violence, no anger just questions.

My values aside i wish to undertand yours, so please, just meet me for a talk.
    If you are afraid of dying you will never truly live

If they send a rep I wil most likely attend. And a saying i have heard so many times before dseems to fit rather well here.

"Aim for the stars, who know´s you just might get there".

fit´s pretty well in the possibility to meet a NLC council representative it seems. *sighs*

I wish to extend a huge Thank you for all you helping me to get a remote chanse of speaking to them how ever.

[OOC]Sumokan: Before we go any further I ought to point out that, like Itel, I'm on RK2. That's why I can't follow your suggestion of sending a tell. It's also why I unfortunately won't be able to attend any of the in-game meetings etc.

It does make getting in touch with you a little tricky, since you don't take PM's. If you don't want to take this further because of that, I'll understand.[/OOC]

Originally posted by Sumokan
    If you wish to ask me on the particles on the merc contract I will reveal some of them to you alone.
    I'm all ears. Like most Neuts, I've only had newspaper reports and hearsay to go on up until now.

I'm particularly interested to learn who is paying for Ms Warr's ongoing costs. An operation like this can't be cheap to maintain, and I doubt she'd have signed a contract that locked her into a job indefinitely for a single fixed fee.

Cheers,

~R~
    Last edited by Soyuz; Sep 30th, 2003 at 22:36:05.

Huumm ...things have slowed down, there seem to be no way at all to talk to the NLC council. Thas sad..

Well if they wish to speak to me they know where to find me. I will relocate my self to New Land City soon and sit under the trees in NLC just outside the Whom-Pa, if you see me sitting there regard it as a s protest against the unwilling city council to meet the peopel that acually call NewLandCity it´s home.

[ OOC : This sitting will be started this weekend and I wil be sitting on RK2 I might wery well be afk so if you send a tell please do not spam me if i don´t reply directly. I do not know how long I will be sitting there. Im bored and have a flat fee brodband connection ]

Ok now I am sitting down in NLC in protest to NLC Councils cold hand treatment. if you like to talk to me just go to where Loren Warr stands in NLC and you will see me.

If you like to jopin me., just do the same.

Given up , New Landc City council do apparently not wish to meet mee, so I giive up , New Land City is now omny Terretory in my mind and wil be treated as sucth.
    To even out the balance Ill probaly try to get Clan Thugs into Borealis just to eaven out the Guards in Omni Hq.

[ ooc, testing other MMO´s to see if there is any better out there. ]

Two wrongs don't make a right, Itel.

--
    Meda "Grues" Shenkel
    Initiate Nano-Technician
    Member of Shattered Dreams
    Borealis, Rubi-Ka (Rimor)

To Grues.

I know my frined, im just bitter about the treatment that New Land City council gives to it´s peopel.

Just ignore my remark i made about Clan and Bor. it´s just as you say . plain wrong . spoken as a bitter remark .

Don't give up friend... perhaps they just need more inspiration.

*hands Itel a small flier*

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=186901

-Falikos
    President - Shattered Dreams- Rimor

In support of Evan "Itel" Blue, I hereby pledge to buy Newland City upon reaching whatever price is required by the City Council, as well as pay for a new contract, based on the methodology of the Protectors. If ICC cannot keep the peace, I believe they can.

Lastsecond2 out.

(OOC Meh, that's a whole lotta blitzin.)

Thank you Fali, thank you last .
    In revice of plans on my behlaf I wil do what it takkes to peacfully meet NLC Council. And I will buy off whatever property i can from them so it be placed in my name there by secureing the neutrality of NLC. Alternativly I wil offer my serviceses free of charge to train the new New Land city security force and head up the position to lead the Securit forces in NLC.

Some of you out there have experience wiath how anoyingly effetcive it can be to have me head up security *smiles*
    Last edited by Itel; Oct 5th, 2003 at 10:49:44.

To all that like to see me I will attend the NLC Sit in .

[ If Im not there it´s because I stil cant log on to Rk2
    I can log on to al dimensions but Rk2 at the moment ]

You're most welcome Itel, you've done an honorable thing trying to contact them through diplomatic means. I'm very proud of you, and I hope they honor the invitation to meet with you and the others that wish to speak.

-Fali

(Ick, hope they fix it soon, it would be aweful for you to miss our event!)
    President - Shattered Dreams- Rimor

[ Sertanly hope so Falikos, i really realy hope Fc have fixed my problem before the event ]

[ OOC Thread had now moved to And his quest goes on , feel free to drop in ]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12