Thread: NewBee's looking for Guild or Grp .....pls read

NewBee's looking for Guild or Grp .....pls read

LETz see...Currently myself and a good Friend of mine started to play AO. We are currently playing Neutral since we have really not enough Knoweldge to figure out what would be the best thing for us to do.

First off here is the FACTS:

Myself I play a Eng lvl 7 ...my goal is to be a good implant nano pet ENG. With good buff for my pet and good Trimmer

Soldier:

Want to go asult Rifle and pistols. Currently lvl 9.

Here is something about us.

We both played EQ DAOC

EQ lvl 60 bard 2nd best PvP on Saryrn and DaOc lvl 49 hero

My Friend

Played Cleric and Chanter on PVP server and Saryrn. Warden LvL 50

We have a good idea on how the Mechanics of the On line game works and are looking for a guild or a grp of people that we might be able to join either chat or grping up...

We know we are still very young and etc to contriubte much if anything. We are not looking for hand outs but just someone to help us get our feet wet for say....

Please feel free to contact us in game or here on the Board

/tell Fordge <--------------- is the way ya find us
    /tell Kolonel <---------------

We both want to see eventually the high end part of the game. IF you req more info please lets us know or if u have any useful knoweldge on these classes pls also let us know..
    Last edited by Soldado; Apr 2nd, 2002 at 21:45:03.

Hey, I saw your post, and I am also a newbie on Rk2 (I looked at your stats on the website to find that out).

I am a lvl 11 Agent, and I play clan. I am skilled in trap disarm, rifles, and sneaking among other things. I am also not a newbie when it comes to online games. I had played Uo prior to this for 2 years.

I am not currently in an organization, but would love to join/ create one. Would you guys be interested in starting one with me? We would still need to find 3 more people, but I don't think that would be too hard.

If your interested, or just wanna group some time, give me a tell in game or post here. My name is Kamelot there, too.

I play on Rk2.

I'll spam u in game
    Last edited by Soldado; Apr 3rd, 2002 at 15:38:17.

Check out Project Revenant. We have both a clan (Vox Populi and an Omni Org (Division 3: Omni Reclamation) on RK2. I don't think you will be dissapointed.

http://www.projectrevenant.com
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2