Thread: RK-2 PvP

RK-2 PvP

Trying to find PvP on rk2 and im going nutty. tried all the regular places and most of the time its real lame. Are there times of the day or week when it is happening more often? How about PvP guilds? Anyone know of some good ones on rk2? it was one of the reasons i really wanted to play this game and so far ive been limited to about 2 solo sessions and about the same group PvP instances. My chars are not uber and i dont mind dying, i just love the chance to fight something that isnt programmed. appreciate your help.

Most of the RK 2 population are not pvpers and pvp has declined on the server since pvp patch was introduced. Most of the pvp action on Rubi 2 I have found consists of gankers and grief players. Until a balance comes about and people learn to team pvp more I believe that you will be hard pushed to find any pvp action.

I am aware of many high level pvpers that appear to be bored with the pve game, if you are post level 75 you can get killed by many lv 150's if you are into that. Otherwise try Rubi Ka 1 I would suggest.

yeah the damage nerf and zone changes hit RK2 pvp hard, used to be brawls at the 2ho grid/whompa (when they where in the same spot and there wherent guards right there) all the time but after the nerf pvp all but vanished for a short time then uber twink characters started becoming more frequent and people started only dueling so they could build title.

its been a long time sinse really fun pvp action was happening in this game, now its just a bunch of lamers shouting about how your ganking them or running away in fear of loosing thier title. i am one of the former pvp enthusiasts on RK2 that just gave up for the mostpart after the damage nerf, its just not as fun anymore.

If your good at pvp you will be able to get duels in the arena untill you get a freshman or rookie title then nobody without a title will want to fight you unless they are totally new to the game. you can try finding fights in a political zone but i wouldnt do that unless you have people backing you up incase you get jumped. but really with the time you invest in pvp its just not worth it at all, id rather be blitzing missions making over a million creds in 2 hours or bumming around looking for a fight... you pick whats better. Until pvp is fixed in AO im perfectly comfortable player a 1rst person shooter like RTCW for real pvp action.

Melbringi 92 Clan Fixer RK2

-Remove all downtime from a PVP death
    -Bring Damage back to 100%
    -Add lvl caps to pvp over lvl 75
    -Add objective play to give pvp a real point.

You guys must have missed about three or four sundays ago or so... a few people got mad as hell, and just couldn't take it anymore. Pure carnage in MMD, and few hits in 2ho, some guards waxxed in WA, some strikes on Rome and Omni 1.... it was pure blood bath. Everyone and their mother was on the battle zone killing. There were the usual hard core PvPers but alot of new faces too.

*sigh* Damn I had fun that night. Sadly, I don't see anything like that happening again for a while. The thing is... people don't like dying and this soloist/twink ub3r l33+ mindset that most people bring don't help. I want mass battles... I want OMNI BLOOD!!
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

I have to disagree with the 75 level cap Mel. I've seen mass numbers of that range take down higher level players. If you're weak, bring back up damnit!!! If you see Omni's just hanging out in MMD, or Mort, it is your clan duty to put it on the OOC, and get backup. Screw ganking, because this is war. You want a one on one fight, MMD isn't the place for it. Hell, leave that to the arena.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

There was a big pvp battle in Camelot 2 sundays ago.
    Omni (30+ of us) went there to kill the Tarasque then some clanners (unfortunately not a lot of them at the 1st and 2nd assaults) came to attack us.
    Most of the high level players on RK2 were there and it was a lot of fun.
    Clanners came back a 3rd time with 15+ fighters and it was total chaos.

Very neat team pvp battles and I hope it will happen again with equal odds on both sides

PvP RK2

Why not at least start with a RK2 server wide last man standing contest. To get the spirit up?. And make it continuing, like every Saturday/Sunday?

Sure, we can whine all the way to Oslo, and try make FC change some issiues about PvP (wich i doubt they will do). But in the meantime WE the players need to start something up.

I have posted about this several times.
    And i am free and available to build such a thing up. Anyone care to help out?

/Thoriak 142 sol rk2

im in....

i cant get into any high lvl wars, but PvP isnt only for 100+. id love to get together with some people interested in a PvP oriented guild or just for some raids. contact on RK2:

zorza-lvl 38 doc
    zorno-lvl 53 enf
    wiped-lvl 65 nt
    tootight-lvl 42 ma

lets get something going!!!!

you know pvp on rk2 is just .....blah ....and half the people how do pvp now didn't pvp untill they got high lvl (you know who you are) which i think is really lame .Some one said some thing on another forum some where ,and that was either remove titles or make them really hard to get . I was talking with some one one time about the game in general and i asked him if he had a alt he said yes rookie ........... we won't say his name ,i thought that was so stupid to go and to mention it like that. and also remove titles for the simple fact ..oh i killed ..so and so ..he gave me the title of ......yay titles are nice but when you are being a real *&%$ about it ..it just sucks i have had many alt's on rk2 and all of them have visted the arena just for fun and to see if it would be any FUN ....karatekick(79 ma) ...killakane(96 enfo)...elitemedic(64 doc)....architech(53 eng)....discret(35 agent).....cagestone(39fixer)i have played almost all class and at one time pvp was fun on rk2 but now.... i don't even play on rk2 any more rk1 give karate a tell if you decide to move just fun to see people hae fun instead of high lvl ganking only ( not to say it doesn't happen on rk1 )...

just ask kiaiii ...sound so his the best pvper in r2...and in r2 are a lot of team pvp))

I PvP on RK2

And Im not a trader or doc...Imagine the odds...

Iniquitous
    Level 49 OT Fixer