Thread: I want a Motorcycle

I want a Motorcycle

I want a motorcycle just like the ones parked up at Rising Sun.
    It doesn't have to fly, just go fast and sound cool.
    Of course, there would have to be new leather social clothes....

Ha!

And I guess you would like a light sabre and some ewoks to go along with it?
    Or perhaps a black studded necklace?

At least they're cool to look at while camping Dodga for hours on end.

Your bud,

Cel

Me too.
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

Cool *bump*

As a biker In Real Life id love to cruise the countryside on a RubiKaStyle Harley,i Want A MotorBike!

You guys get your motorbikes. I prefer riding around in a Veritech Armored Cyclone

(that way I can switch to Battle Mode to fight any pursuing mobs)

cyclone man those are power hogs.. give me a vt fighter. perferably skull-one now that was a vehical. a yalmaha that switches to guardian mode i would be in engi paridice.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Thumbs up Motorcycles!

That would rock!!! More vehicle choices would be great, even if we could get our yalms painted that would be good!

They're motorcycles up atthe Rising Sun? Wow, I thought they were kid's carousel horse ride thingies!

Oooo or a light cycle like in Tron
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

more wheelz

I want the flashy sportscar that I see parked all over the place in Old Athen, you know the one a little N of the whompas... now that would give us a reason to raise vehicle ground again!

side note: too few uber items that are avail. in shops, everybody has a yalm these days. More vehicles would help rectify that.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

FYI, there are no vehicles in this game. There are items that go into your HUD1 and cast a polymorph spell on you. So while a motorcycle or those flying things from star wars would be realy cool I dont think it would be possible.

yah a motorcycle would be cool... but i'd want more of high-tech looking bike rather than a harley. and only if there's room for an atrox in a bikini on the back of it!!!

and let us actually park them somewhere & have to find *our* bike again before we can ride off on it! teehee!

i agree it would probably be nearly impossible to implement motorbikes, since it would not only require the obvious new coding + models + bump/texture maps, but new animations for the characters as well. we could be talking a 20mb d/load *just* to get motorcycles working... and then they'd have to spend the next 18 patches un-nerfing them...

"oh my clothes revert to my n00b outfit when i zone on my bike! Wahhh!" *fix, fix, fix...*
    "halp! an enginner bot is trying to mate with my bike!! auughhh, make it stop!!!" *fix, fix, gawk, fix...*