Game updates this week (September 22nd to 28th)
We're aiming to do two updates this week: A server only update Monday or Tuesday to deal with the pathing issues, and a client and server update on Thursday to do a bunch of tweaks and corrections. These are estimates, and may change. Details will follow later this week.

The tweaks and corrections are focused on Shadowlands, with monster toughness and quest choke points and camping being the main issues.

In addition, we're going to do an update to make sure Shadowlands dungeons (e.g. the one housing Dr Pons and the Dusty Golems, but not temples, catacombs and mazes) will instantiate* when there's 15 people inside. This might be possible without any downtime (a live update on the servers), but I haven't had that confirmed yet. If it requires no downtime it can happen any time. If downtime is needed, I expect it to be when we do the server update.

*) Make a new copy. Team-mates of those already inside will get to the same copy as their team, provided the number inside that copy isn't too high above the limit (I think 18 or 20 for a dungeon with 15 as the limit).

Professionals
People are asking a bit about Professionals these days, especially when it comes to Professionals for the Keeper and Shade professions.

Currently, we're a bit on hold. Some things need to be agreed on internally in Funcom, and that must wait for some other stuff I can't talk about. I hope to be able to kick the program into speed again next week, but can't promise anything.

Post count
This post puts me one post ahead of DaveDread, and I'm thus number 9 on the top poster list. Never gonna catch up with the big spammers, but I was 15 before Shadowlands launch.

---

Ok, that was all I had right now. I might not be around every day this week, but will try post at least a small update on this forum the days I'm here.