Thread: Why can't we make pills?

Why can't we make pills?

Why can't we make pills and blister packs?

At the moment making things (at least as doc anyway) is a mostly a waste of time. No-one wants to use or buy emergency treatment kits, which are too expensive to create and then make you go blind. I want to make something useful as an alternative to killing stuff...

I think it would be interesting to let people make blister packs. Of course, this would undermine the class distinctions a bit so, here are some restriction ideas:

a) Your pharmacy skill would have to be way higher than the level of the blister pack you want to make, therefore you could only make lower level blister packs.

b) You need a nano crystal to put in it making the process difficult and or expensive.

c) You still need to hack it at the end if you can't normally use it, making them more unreliable.

d) the parts for making them are expensive too.

e) You can only make blister packs useable by your profession.

Thoughts on this? Or maybe someone will tell me we can already so this which would be great (although I have searched hard and cannot find a way).
    "When you tread the path of the demon make sure you follow it to the end."

Two problems:

If you only allow you to make blister packs for you own profession, then you never see soldier pacs, only doc, trader, engie.

Two: If you allow blisterpacs for False Profession:, then the game self-implodes.

Bleys

Gooid points.

1) Make it a team effort to make blister packs.

2) Arbitarily rule out false profession and one or two other nanos that could be a bit sensitive aswell.

I dunno, just an idea.
    "When you tread the path of the demon make sure you follow it to the end."