Thread: Please make MMD all 75 gas

Please make MMD all 75 gas

YEP. Sounds crazy? Guess what, if it was maybe the 30 Pu55ys that run around the 75% 25% fringe for hours hoping finally there will be someone low enough for them to safely gank while at the same time checking over their shoulders to be sure no one is planning to pull the same move on them has to end. It's lame, it's boring watching 25 people who could have a good fight standing around the fringe for hours on end.

I went and just stood by the grid for like 15 min hoping someone that was doing laps would have the balls to do a tour of the center but no. Even if they knew I was there (me 128, these 3 guys 150+) they wouldn't come because there were 2 people the same level as they that were clanners. The pudlyness of this has to end.

I got bored and ran up to Mort, and oh JOYOUS DAY a team of 4 omni zoned right after me on the way to a mission, so at least I got to kill them all and it wasn't a total waste of my afternoon. I ran around Mort for a few more hours and there was nobody else around.

So make MMD 75% and those who want to PVP can show some balls and run around mort or 2ho for a fight, either that or make all of newland desert 25% too so we can get it on en mass there, put the save a 20 second run away from the grid exit in a small island of 75% so if you are there and nobody is around you can save or just remove the save all together. Ylams are so common now every zone doesn't need a save.

Same with mort, lose the 75% gas islands in the newt and clan OPs, put the save term for the mort OPs inside the stores. Gas islands are the #1 Pu55y factor in this game, right up there with titles.
    Last edited by Nichola_Six; Apr 2nd, 2002 at 00:18:15.

Make it all 25% This 75% / 25% cr ap has got to go.

You'll see some mission enterances camped, but what the hell. Yeah, either all 75%, or 25%. Make Wartorn Valley 25% too. That place looks large enough to maintain, and has lots of places to hide in and snipe. Be a great place for some rumbles. And the natural surroundings are so cozy, broken Slayerdriods here, ruined and bombed out buildings there... the perfect place to spill some blood and talk some trash.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Make 2HO all 75%.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

hmm

All that would happen if you made MMD all 25% and no zone close, is that noone would go there anymore. People dont want to die, and they'll do anything to avoid it...simple fact.

MMD and Arena -> ganking skill
    2HO -> zonehopping skill
    Mort, EFP, Perpetual Wasteland, CAV, DAV, Belial Forest..... no one would go there

get UVC/Behemoth........ and have a lvl 200 doc + multiple heal pets to heal, duel anyone ?

Thats AO pvp.

lol Wenzell

I'm not sure I would dual you if you had 10 MP testicals swarming over your head. Would have to be busy mezzing them all.
    ~Lone

Make all zones 25%, stores, wilderness, everything.

Heck, make everything 0%, that way you can hunt down and kill those annoying people who spam in all caps over the zone channels.

Eh, I suppose I'm biased, soldiers are nothing if not superb survivors over the short term. Omni's make suicide runs on tir and I'd probably survive. But seriously I think making most zones 25% would be ok, just install tough guards to help protect people in cities, and at the gates of cities, plus have guards scattered about in our own respective territories, on patrol or such. Leave a lowbie hunting ground pvp free so lvl 20's and under can level safely, but after that it'd make for interesting life if at level 40 you had to worry about and prepare for attacks everywhere. Prepare as in keep somone on the look out, actually be organized, and know where the nearest guards to run to are .

meh
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

i go everwhere

and try to kill everything.

It is what omni trained me to do.

As it was said by a great doc on rubi "death is cheap"

I read news about there was a crazy student who killed all the teachers in his first day in Omni-Tek Assassin Academy, wonder that was you.

My two cents

MMD=25%, enclosed in mountains, glass dome on top

Make a grid point in the omni-tek last hope outpost, and make arenas there

Mort, stay

Belial Forest Grid point

More arenas

Changed location of Omni arena, to near the BB so it can be used more

New Gas changes

100% immunity
    75% mob only
    50% Political
    25% Current 0% zone
    0% All levels can attack all levels, if theres no suppression gas, whats gonna stop silent night from killing some lvl 3 clanners?

PvP changes should include
    1. If your target is in a team, in a pvp field, you must be in a team to attack them
    2. Lower res shock time from pvp deaths

There, you have it.

No matter what, until players are rewarded for adverturing in PvP zones, very few will do it. Right now there is nothing in the game that will get me better experience than doing missions in a group. There is no reason for me to do anything else. If however, there was something to be gained by PvPing or simply hanging out in a PvP zone then I'd be there in a flash.

Even if I wanted to PvP, which I have from time to time, it's frustrating for all the reasons mentioned in this thread.

PvP + AO = Joke

Remove the Titles altogether. Or make it alot Harder to get titles and remove the penalty to titles when you get killed. This would remove alot of chickening in the PvP.

As of now people dont want to lose their titles and only pick fights they can win. Its dead boring!

Great Idea....

Ya, great idea. Make everything 25% or 0% and remove the lvl limits. Brilliant. Allowing lvl 200's to play whack-a-mole with lvl 20's is just what we need. 'till ya get up pretty high in the lvls, the problem with PvP is over-equipping, plain and simple. No sane lvl 40's gonna take on a lvl 35 Trader with a Rookie tag that they got by ganking and using a ql 150 Ithaca. Hopefully the OE patch'll fix that up a bit and make people more willing to PvP.

I think Wolfe is right; the losing title bit, while fine in other title games like Chess, just doesn't work here because too many people act like little 13 year olds. I wouldn't say remove the ability to lose it completely, but make it a lot more difficult to lose. After all, they're hard enough to get as is with all the uber-twinking gankers running around.

More Arenas are definatly needed. A Duel system would also be wonderful, where two people challenge eachother to a duel and no one can touch them while they're fighting, which would get rind of ganking. After all, no one likes gankers. =)