Thread: Performing Arts Festival

Performing Arts Festival

The Mjolnir clan would like to invite everyone to an event to raise awareness about the lack of guild housing on Rubi-Ka.

A Performing Arts Festival will be held in the market area of Last Ditch (in Stret West Bank) on April 14, at 6:00pm GMT on RK 1. This is an Festival, not a protest. Our goal is to raise awareness and funds to contribute towards better living conditions while HAVING FUN. There will be guest speakers present to talk about our need for better a housing situation. We will also be accepting donations in the form of items or credits. All proceeds will be given to the The Housing Departments of the Council of Truth.

Three prizes will be awarded. First place will be 1 million credits, 2nd will be 500,000 credits and 3rd place will be 250,000. Monologues and group skits are welcome. However only one prize will be awarded per skit (that means if your group has more than one acter you will get 1 mil to split, not 1 mil each). To enter, please see Sepal or Xeraseus (in game), come visit the Mjolnirhome at www.4monkeysoup.com/ao or contact Sepal via email jetzige@4monkeysoup.com.

Lastly, this is a completely neutral event. Housing is a real issue for all citizens of Rubi-Ka and needs to be addressed on a large scale if anything is going to be done about it.

Sepal
    Last edited by Sepal; Apr 3rd, 2002 at 20:15:45.

Talking Request to enter the festival

Dear Sepal or Xerasus,

Hereby I wish to request to enter your festival.
    I wish to perform the latest play I have written
    Is a semi-musical based on the Greek Classical Tragedy
    "The Odessey" written by the Greek poet Homer in
    an adaptation by Oliewabie.

I am not a clan or guild member but wish to support your
    efforts in providing better housing for the people of Rubi-Ka.

I hope you will accept my play

Oliewabie
    Entertainer and Rubi-Ka trotter

That sounds great! Can't wait!

Good choice, by the way.

; )

(bump)
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Bump

People the 1st prize at this event is 1 million credits. That's free cash for you do have, be silly, make us laugh or cry...

Did I say bump?

Wink I will be there.

Any idea how long it will last?
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

I'd say we're looking at 30 to 45 minutes. Still looking for more contestants!

That was a superb! Thanks for organising it.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Red face

Sorry, wasnt there unfortunately, but would love to here more about how it went and whether you guys showed and got closer to your goal to increase living standards.

Wink Many thanks

I want to thank everyone who helped with and attended the Festival. It was a great day and I have all of you to thank for that.

Sepal