Thread: VT Eggs, earliest time to get em on?

VT Eggs, earliest time to get em on?

Thinking bout getting 2 VT Eggs, and was wondering when i can expect to get em in? I'm atm a lvl 56 Solitus MP

A few things to max INT PSY:
    The obvious first, max the skill
    Normal Ability buff (+12 INT/PSY)
    Implants
    Perks (Enhanced DNA, Genious)
    Int guns (Dont remember name, the ones that add +5)
    Vektor ND Lizard (+15 PSY)
    NT buff (+20 INT/PSY)

I'm sure i'm missing something here. Was hoping to get em in at lvl 60 or something, but cant see how i can make that happend, and thats where u UBER experienced ppl need to help me out!

Ixylian, Clan Solitus MP

if ur OOOOBAAAAHHHHH u can twink urself to get odins missing eye, and thatll give ya like 40 to int/psy, also u cant wear the pistols with a vektor so ur only gona use one of those
    there are the arcanum specs that add 1 point each ... kinda useless tho, and theres the notum hoood of bobic or something, +couple intel points. nova dillon and that type of armor will add a lil int/psy. theres a extermination unit back piece that adds +5 int at ql 100ish. ur solitus so luc shades are no good. OET jess pistols at ql 100ish will add +20 int/psy each, so +40 if u dualwield.

I write big so retarted or semi-blind people can read also....
    Last edited by Bobv; Nov 1st, 2003 at 05:39:15.
    Reset Bobv Tradeskill - 182 eng doodSetup>
    Kungfumaster Aoeabuse Wong - 120 NT dood | Neurd - 143 MP dood | Bobtor - 85 Doctor dude | Fixdisbiatch - lvl 60 fixer | Coffeedotcom - lvl 60 crat | Aludra - lowbie adv, winnder of Gridstream's WTF award
    Screenshots (hehe) - - -Neleb's Nanocircuit Pajamas!!! woot? I am ali-baba! Annihilator pet!!!!!! A sign in adonis WRANGLEPLZ UBERSLAYERANIHILATORZOR BARNEY PWNZ hamsterARK!!!

if you can read this you dont need glasses
    my story

"I write big so retarted or semi-blind people can read also...."

haha, good one

shouldnt that be "I write big and retarted so semi-blind people can read also...."??

hehe j/k
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Or even: "I... big.... retarded also semi-blind...write ...so people can read...... huh???

J/K

Just bored at work, never mind me......or should that be......Me mind never bored, just at work???

H/T
    I want to be a campaign!!
    Tarilliux MP fun,fun,fun (should have been a crat with a name like this )
    Hexar ::::Nanotech::::
    Imothar Engie (For once on the recieving end of MP buffs)

And a few other lowbies can't for the life of me remember their names

im only semi-blind without my glasses on (the round geeky ones) and i do kinda feel retarted wen i just wake up and someone asks me a question..................

but aaaannnnyyyyyyyyywaas
    usualy getting the VTE eggs is the hard part, for me at least - never had 12 mil lying around, but i did make a vte egg for only 500k once that was kinda fun....

[if ur semi-blind or retarted please ask me to write same thing again in bigger letters so u can read!]
    Kungfumaster Aoeabuse Wong - 120 NT dood | Neurd - 143 MP dood | Bobtor - 85 Doctor dude | Fixdisbiatch - lvl 60 fixer | Coffeedotcom - lvl 60 crat | Aludra - lowbie adv, winnder of Gridstream's WTF award
    Screenshots (hehe) - - -Neleb's Nanocircuit Pajamas!!! woot? I am ali-baba! Annihilator pet!!!!!! A sign in adonis WRANGLEPLZ UBERSLAYERANIHILATORZOR BARNEY PWNZ hamsterARK!!!

my story

Tnx for the help Bobv. To the rest of the posts, I just gotta say LOL. Keep em comming if u got more items that can help

u can get +50 int by typing /exit, or /petition gimme +50 int funcom!!!

my story

Doze taht work if ur semi retarded and blind?

Kthxnbye
    Malusz, Fist of Chronos.
    Raised by the Guild of Meta-Physics.

no, but if ur semi retarted/retarted then u can THINK that they gave u it

my story