Thread: Concrete Cushions - Chest Loot Only?

Question Concrete Cushions - Chest Loot Only?

Are these things only dropped from Chests or Mobs? Can't seem to find them as mission rewards Thanks!

I have goten them before as mission reward. very rare tho. keep trying

Unhappy Very Very Rare it Seems

Seems extremely rare Must have spent over 2000 credits camping the QL 10 missions. (That's like what? 8000 viable missions?) Had 4 Teared Soaked Pillows but not a single Concrete Cushion.

do all red, except put the money/xp slider to green.
    also try all to red except the good/bad to green and money/xp to green.
    the first is return item missions, the second is find item missions.
    on return item, i dont know how they work anymore, but you used to be able to keep the find item and just delete mission (no reward or tokens, but oh well) (does it still work like this?)
    but on the find item, you get to also keep the item you find, so look at the desc of the find item too (usually where it is for ql10 concrete cushions. also ql51 pillows with important stripes (no less than 51, and usually no higher than 55) sell for some good dough too.

I've gotten a striped pillow and a concrete cushion from missions, but they weren't rewards, they were objective items (like Tsuneko said). But, you don't need to delete the mission and lose the reward and token. Once you find the item in the mission click on it once (not twice like the mission asks you to) and hit T (or whatever the shift-click equivalant is). You'll complete the mission AND the item will remain on the ground. Then just take it.

Sometimes I take missions based not on what the reward is, but instead on what the item I'm suppose to find is (knowing that I can just keep it, eh). The reward is then just icing on the cake : )

BTW is you wanna buy my concrete cushion, give me a tell (I'm on RK2) - I have no intention of using it, since I have a lovely metal chair already.

Ohhh, I see what Tsuneko meant: return item missions - yah, you have to delete the mission to keep these. Sorry, wasn't paying attention...yes, this still works for me

: )

Question

Noob question, I take it that bit about the chair was a joke? Didn't find any chairs with bonuses in the Antiguardians database. Hehe, I'll send a tell.

No joke. I have a metal chair that I can bonk things with. Doesn't do a lot of damage, but then neither does the stripped pillow I found.

At first I thought it was furniture for my apartment, but every time I put it down it was just a little item box. I looked at its stats and realized I could carry it if I put points in 1h blunt or whatever. I was tempted to dual wield my chair and pillow, but that seemed like a waste of points (same reason why I'll never carry that cushion)

I use to run around town with the chair, but I found that while I ran it constantly swung into my face in a nauseating way so I ended up putting it in the bank. I figure I'll take it out when some crisis that requires agents wielding metal chairs pops up.

Give me a tell and I'll swing it around for you.