Thread: When Borgs Attack!

When Borgs Attack!

I had to leave early from today's borg attack after encourageing everyone to do their best. How did it go in Plesant Meadows?
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

It wen't very well Kithrak, the borgs thought they were being clever by hitting us from behind but that didn't help them. After taking down tons of Cyborgs we attacked the Commander and was she tough, it took a good half hour till she fell.

Then once she fell me and Eternalforce ran to the "Shadow Gate" and we start tinkering with it finally me and him figured out how to work the thing and he went through to the other side. I couldn't make Comm contact though.. it went full static whenever I tried to communicate with him. But over all a good fight.. that''s attack number 10 this month.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Did they capture any prisoners, portal tech to study etc?
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

I managed to make the Shadow Portal work by using the ring Ergo gave to me; but it did not drop me in a cyborg base or anything. I ended up in a random part of South Elysium. I speculate the portal is either one-way, or has a fail safe device that wont permit non-cyborgs to go through it.
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.