Thread: Experiment Sachem...

Experiment Sachem...

Stefano was spinning around his office chair waiting for a reply from his brother on some rather big news for his new found organization, after a few rotations in the chair his Datapad start beeping. Stefano jumped out of his seat and checked his private mail line... then he started reading to himself

"Dear Stefano, the information was verified.. The Kenley's have been pardoned of all our sins.. our crimes to Omni-Tek. - Serter"

A big smile grew across Stefano's face..

"This is VERY good news for the Syndicate.. now maybe I can continue my main project, now that Omni-Pol won't be breathing down my neck 24/7. Yes.. now Sachem can be born to do my work."

Stefano snapped his fingers and almost immediatly a large Warmachine came out of the giant door on the other side of Stefano's office. This was ANIMA.. Stefano's first Upgradeable Robot he buil himself when he was young.

"ANIMA go down into the lab and turn on my equipment now we can start Experiment: Sachem once and for all."

ANIMA stood there for a second then replied

"Yes, sir! But.. are you sure we should activate Sachem?"

"Yes I am sure! This is perfect time now that we have been pardoned. Omni-Pol will not be hunting for us so we don't have to stop then move again."

ANIMA moved his gears around towards the elevator then went down. Stefano moved over to a plain wall then pressed his hand into a almost invisible tile. A vertical piece of the wall moved out to reveal some guns,accesories,bullet proofvests, and some Lab Coats that seemed like they didn't belong there. He sliped the coat on then started for the elevator.

"Heh, heh.. this shall be the begging of the end. Now maybe I can regain my name of Ultimate Cyborg Creator."

(( To be continued! ))
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

{ moved for reasons unknown ]
    Last edited by Serter; Sep 20th, 2003 at 03:05:04.
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

"You have the brain of an amoeba, but the mouth of a blue whale." - Bochmeir to Serter

Co-Founder and Diplomatic Leader of The Kenley Family

Original Kenley

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

The Grand Cyborg Creator!

Stefano went down the elevator pondering what he is about to create in his old laboratory. After a few minutes of going underground via-elevator Stefano finally reaches ground Zero, the doors make a ding sound and Stefano steps in the dusty old laboratory that has been fully lighten by the faithful ANIMA. Stefano steps in with a broad smile on his face taking a look around at the dusty old experiments left behind by the current events.

"My my my... I have to do some dusting. What's this?"

Stefano wipes his hand on a large container that most likely held something years ago, it reads on the label "Cooliovato" Stefano smiles then goes to the next container "Bio-Android Clone. Experiment 5640 - Serter" Stefano stares for a moment at it then laughs and walks off to the last container that has the less dust. Stefano reads it carefully "Experiment Sachem - Warning! Do Not Open Unless Necessary!"

"Wow.. when did I write that in? I guess I was just young and paranoid."

Stefano gets out a couple tools then picks up a key card and slides it through the side of the container to unlock it. After a few swipes it processes the ID and unlocks the container, a few gears turn and some steam bursts out the side.. Stefano jumps back and ANIMA gets in a fighting stance worried what will happen next.

"Geez! I should learn how to build containers properly next time! Aaahh.. here it is.. my life's work.. Sachem!"

Stefano gets up from the ground and walks over to the slumping body of a fallen Cyborg Soldier inside. ANIMA slowly trods over to see what the it is inside then steps back.

"Don't be afraid.. he's already dead, But! not for long my metal freind! Heh, heh"

Stefano straps on some gloves, and shut all the lights off except for the one above the operation table. Stefano picks up the body and places it on the operation table. ANIMA walks over to the other side of the room and brings over a big box full of tools. Stefano takes out a couple tools a begins a gruesome surgery to "enhance" the Cyborg into life and to obey Stefano's every whim much like ANIMA and his other creations.. Stefano has a long history of evil creations set out in Rubi-Ka. Stefano is the main designer of all his weapons, armor, and buildings as well.

Sometime during the operation Stefano's brother Serter stepped in the laboratory scarring the living daylights out of Stefano.

"What are you doing here?"

"I decided to pay a visit.. got a problem? This is my house too ya' know?"

"Leave me alone for now.. I got some.. reasearch to do."

"You don't look like a reasearch type of guy to me"

"Well I am!"

"Yes, sir!"

Serter stomps out angered by Stefano's words but Stefano just goes back to his work. After many more hours of work Stefano finsihed.. he outfited Sachem with armor and weaponary and then activated his internal Cybernetic Organs and Sachem arosed from the table. Stefano spoke with excitment.

"Sachem! Welcome back to the land of the living! Here are your current orders.. I want you to pretend you are a general Nano-Mage that dabbles in the Meta-Physics.. set out to Jobe and start your life. But! I want you to keep an eye on things around the Nuetral areas since your Neutral alligned. Send a report to me at the end of every day so I know what goes on. Soon I will have you in the battle field."

Sachem nodded his head then stepped out into the teleport to Jobe Reasearch where he would begin his bidding for Guy "Stefano" Kenley. Stefano took off the gloves and bloody coat and sat down in a nearby chair.

"To think! I made the FIRST Meta-Physical Cyborg on Rubi-Ka! This is my best work yet! Even greater than Cooliovato and Bio-Serter! Now I can get some REAL buisness done with Sachem and cause some havoc without anyone knowing!"

A nearby Computer starts beeping, Stefano walks over and notices it's a call for all citizens of Omni-Tek it reads:

"Citizens! Employees! Report to the 20K Outpost! Cyborgs are attacking! All Access Levels Welcome to fight for your corperation! Please! We need assitance now!"

Stefano has a shocked face then thinks to himself..

"I did not order Sachem to do any attacks yet.. This is very strange.. perplexing actually.. Hmm.. might as well gain more specimen and gain Trust. Heh, heh, heh.."

Stefano grabs his nearby Mz-99 and walks into the elevator to arise to the ground-level. Stefano steps out of his apartment and into the sticky wet swampy waters of the sewers.

"I should really relocate my secret homes.."

(( MORE TO COME!!! ))
    Last edited by Agent Stefano; Sep 20th, 2003 at 03:16:36.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

After hearing about the Cyborg attacks in Pleasant Meadows, Serter decided to visit Stefano to see how things went in his absence. He flew straight to the "Kenley Mansion" without notifying Stefano first. He quietly crept into the large building, not even letting his heels touch the ground. He went from room to room, checking to see if Stefano was around. He had checked everywhere except the Lab. Moving into the basement, he came to a large wall. He pressed the "invisible tile", grabbed a lab coat, then proceeded into the basement via the elevator.

"Hello? Stef....you in here?"

All of the lights were off, except the set in the back. Serter rounded the corner and seen Stefano working on something large.

"So what you making there?"

Stefano was working on repairing Sachem from unknown battle wounds. He jumped so high he smashed his head into the cieling, then turning around, his face was pale white.

"WHY do you sneak up on people like that?!"

"Merely a habit Stef."

"Don't do it again!"

"Alright.....anyways..what ya working on here?"

"Nothing of your concern for now."

"Right....anyways, get my mail about the pardon?"

"Yea. I won't have look over my shoulder everytime I hear a noise now. And I can continue my research."

"Research huh? I don't picture you the "research" kinda guy."

"Well I am. Now go away before I kill you. I don't need you seeing what I am working on."

Grinning slightly, Stefano turned back around and continued working on "Sachem".

"As you wish oh so greatful one."

Serter laughed and walked out, but caught a glance at an odd looking canister that said 'Bio-Android Experiment 5642 - Serter'. Not knowing what to think of it, he left and went to end the day at Rompas.
    Last edited by Serter; Sep 20th, 2003 at 03:22:44.
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

"You have the brain of an amoeba, but the mouth of a blue whale." - Bochmeir to Serter

Co-Founder and Diplomatic Leader of The Kenley Family

Original Kenley

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.