Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many Hitponts and Nanopoints engineer bots have? look here!

/me scratches his head
    /me bonks Ethernal on head with a fish

-Memphis

ive seen engie slayer vs demon and slayer always wins -.-
    dont forget engie got attack rating boost to pet too, some forget they are ingame ...

Thats something we recently got. Before that a Slayer Vs a Demon/heal pet combo. Never. The MP's had the +260ish AR buff for the demons and it would do real well against our slayers who had more than half the damage healed by the heal pet and so on.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

not +AR, +damage. (those were the now-defunct Animas and the still popular instills
    Maimgara - Supreme Creator, The Renaissance - RK2
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.

This is a great list.
    But it sure would be nice if we knew the AC levels too
    Kiranai Lev 55 MA
    Neysa Lev 32 ENF

energy to hit point is a heal OO

now i wonder why slayer have nanopoint when they don't cast a crap

and deamon have 24k but what about revenant of 3th roomof IS OO cause mp don't use deamon anymore at least not often so far

Aphrael

I wonder when the new bots are gonna make it to this list... hint hint

If I can get my internet connection back and find someone with really high perception it's worth a try
    Highorbit - Supreme Creator - Atlantean - 205 - Armour
    Andrele - Sorcerer - Atlantean
    Simarion - General - Atlantean - 200
    Zendia - Doctor - Atlantean
    Roanna - Preserver - Atlantean
    Littleorbit - Priest - Atlantean

Shameless Self Advertising: Engineer Guide

Gr8 post, Just Need AC stats and NCU for each one and it'll be the greatest post evah

Anyone know stats for MPs and Crats so we can laugh at them? And ow about mechdog stats to?

And once again thx for finding this info, been dying to find out

Originally posted by Dovifat
    yup, saw a duel slayer / demon a few times and always the demon won.
    Just wondered where you guys got this idea. Multiple tests have been done by mp's in this regard, and never has a cacodemon (even with heal pet) was able to kill a slayer guardian. It gets close once you add in our best evocation and boost belamorte heal potential with some perks, but slayer will still win.

Bot's do double hits at times. Demons do single hits ONLY. No demon could ever hit 2-3 times as fast a slayer. It's definately the opposite way. Meatball pets are on the same hit potential as bots, sometimes landing double hits. Demons only swing with one arm persay and therefore only hit once.

The new MP demons are a different story, although the only one available to test with at the moment is Urolok (which is better than by a lot than Cacodemon). Urolok with heal pet will beat a slayer hands down. However I'm sure when the new engie bots hit the scene they will pick up as top dog pet once again.

Believe me I feel that engie's should have the best pet ingame. We mp's have 3 pets that have different functions, not purely as killing machines. But you guys should do some more testing with your local mp instead of thinking you are gimped.
    Cotharin - General of the 3305 Local

MP's are still the most fun!

Cotharin - trox MP (the new main)
    Nvrmore100 - nano MP (retired - the new trade monkey)
    .....too many little alts to count....

May i ask how the hitpoints have been calculated? ;p
    /pet dance

Originally posted by Zeyto0
    Anyone know stats for MPs and Crats so we can laugh at them?
    well, a lvl 210+ RM enforcer got bigger heath bar than ur slayer

/me AOE mezz and runs away from engi accademy %D
    rerolling on rk-4

Originally posted by Nvrmore100

Just wondered where you guys got this idea. Multiple tests have been done by mp's in this regard, and never has a cacodemon (even with heal pet) was able to kill a slayer guardian. It gets close once you add in our best evocation and boost belamorte heal potential with some perks, but slayer will still win.

Bot's do double hits at times. Demons do single hits ONLY. No demon could ever hit 2-3 times as fast a slayer. It's definately the opposite way. Meatball pets are on the same hit potential as bots, sometimes landing double hits. Demons only swing with one arm persay and therefore only hit once.

The new MP demons are a different story, although the only one available to test with at the moment is Urolok (which is better than by a lot than Cacodemon). Urolok with heal pet will beat a slayer hands down. However I'm sure when the new engie bots hit the scene they will pick up as top dog pet once again.

Believe me I feel that engie's should have the best pet ingame. We mp's have 3 pets that have different functions, not purely as killing machines. But you guys should do some more testing with your local mp instead of thinking you are gimped.
    think you might find he was reffering to the time before engies got any ar buffs for their pets, and having been around at that time ai can confirm that at that time, the caco, kicked the poo out of the slayer, however once we got our AR buffs and snares, this changed

However now all the new sl pets are in game, its gone total swing the other way

Oh and any of the new mp pets, even the 160 kicks the poo out of a fully buffed up slayer and yes this has been proven

But lets not get into a who's pet is better than who's debate

Haha, bump for old threads.

I really doubt that zhok can beat the big ass 220 engi mob but I dunno

Selfed 212 MP pet ODs selfed pet combo engi can cast at 220....nuf said...

Now with AI 220 engys are able to self cast 220 bot with AI armor and items. Not easy, but possible. =)

Was just womdering how Widowmaker Battle Drone vs Summon The Rihwen would end up. Has anyone test it yet?
    Marquis "Howky" Herada,
    First Enlightened Neutral Supreme Creator in RK1 &
    Proud Member of Elite Operations, also visit our Homepage .

Socializer 60%, Killer 53%, Achiever 46% & Explorer 40%

From what i heard, The Rihwen has 35-40 k HP , Widow Maker has 25-30k HP

i think this is all speculation though, as for pet vs pet, widow maker has no chance against rihwen without the doggie helping.
    Freshman Lord "Guojia" Buffbegsalot
    220 Neutral Solitus Engineer "Supreme Creator"
    First Neutral Engineer to reach Enlightenment Of Anarchy Online

-= Just Visiting =-

Um Slayerdroid Guardian ql200 43721HP 12261NP

Widowmaker better have more hp than that - otherwise the FFC devs are smoking something that isn't legal ouside of AMsterdam!
    Krazyazzcdn: Engie looking for tradeskills to rival the gods
    Doomcratcdn : A Combat Crat - death & destruction in triplicate.
    Doomfarercdn : Soldat in hopes of Ubehness
    Doomsnipecdn : The cheeky little bugger whose hidden in the weeds..

Dovie' andi se tovya sagain.....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast