Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many Hitponts and Nanopoints engineer bots have? look here!

bump

this info is too good to let fall

/bumpage

Amazing, was discussing this just last night with my mate saying, wish I had this info, yer a star :-)

Now can you work on the trimmers please :-) Including increased aggressivness

Screwz 112 RK1

Cosmic....

Please make this sticky so we dont keep having to go

BUMPAGE

Bump ... this took so long to find

some pets use nano, the mps mezz and heal pet. thats why all pets have a nano pool. ( answered just to get this on the front page again )

You would waste a MP's time that much to ask for a buff to put on some more AC? Hate to break it to you...your gonna die if you dont take evasive actions RIGHT AWAY on a ace or a real mean if you dont have essence and/or a doc buff. 2K is nothing but 2 hits for some of these guys. AC isnt going to slow down a ace or real mean.

Once you reach around 3+K with your armor its just fine. Put it into evades.

Originally posted by Elbo
    You would waste a MP's time that much to ask for a buff to put on some more AC? Hate to break it to you...your gonna die if you dont take evasive actions RIGHT AWAY on a ace or a real mean if you dont have essence and/or a doc buff. 2K is nothing but 2 hits for some of these guys. AC isnt going to slow down a ace or real mean.

Once you reach around 3+K with your armor its just fine. Put it into evades.
    when teaming i dont use ac buffs at all (on myself), xcept the sympathetic ac aura. and yes, if a real mean only LOOKS at me i run.
    just implemented this to stick ones noose on the high ncu reqs for our ac buffs and i will change the sign again soon anyway.

Unhappy auras

As much as i'd like to, I can't ever use auras in a team, they will interupt everyone elses nano casting.
    -Omnitek is your fiend
    Claybats the Sane
    Idahoe | Kalderon | Claybats | Meyna

Why do the Bots have NP? Can they heal?
    Name: Scarmy
    Breed: Opifex
    Proffesion: Agent
    Level: 41
    Side: Omni-Tech

Name: Scarmy007
    Breed: Atrox
    Proffesion: Enforcer
    Level: 44
    Side: Omni-Tech

The monster probably gives a deafult amount of NP, and FC didn't bother to change it. They don't use NP now, but they might in the future.

Hmm, even though that our bots have more hp than the mp pets, the accurate numbers isnt really all that big.

According to Krneki, the highest slayer got about 43k, while the highest demon got 24k.

Now, in a PvP circumstance, where the engi sends the slayer to the demon, and the mp sends the demon to the slayer, yes, the slayer will win because of longetivity.

But, with nano programs enabled on both sides, the engi will cast the AC, reflect n damage shields, the mp will cast anima + the nano that adds loads to initatives. Even though the slayer will now take about 30% less damage, the mp pet will do twice as much damage as the slayer, and a lot faster. For every hit that the slayer hits, the demon will counter with about 2-3 hits of same, if not more damage. So in the end, the demon would do about 3 times more damage than the slayer, therefore would outlast the slayer by killing it. ( engis like myself sometimes don't even bother to heal the bot, since every heal only raises like one pixel of health on the healthbar )

Finally, now lets add the heal pet of the mp. Our healing abilities will be equaled, if not dominated by the heal pet, since they don't need to sit down and recharge between every few heals. What does it mean? The mp pets are simply better. Oh yay, out pistol and grenade skills are not dark blue. The mp have a mezz pet...

yup, saw a duel slayer / demon a few times and always the demon won.

Just before it drops off the page completely...

... back to the top it goes!
    Highorbit - Supreme Creator - Atlantean - 205 - Armour
    Andrele - Sorcerer - Atlantean
    Simarion - General - Atlantean - 200
    Zendia - Doctor - Atlantean
    Roanna - Preserver - Atlantean
    Littleorbit - Priest - Atlantean

Shameless Self Advertising: Engineer Guide

Bump just because it's so good.

why isnt this sticky yet? whats the deal?
    Level 220 16 Philip "Phil" Proteus, Engineer Equipment

I'm not even past lvl 13 with my engineer, but this thread is a pot o' gold.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

/add nano paste

now it should stick.

Summerbreeze 200 Fixer
    Enginemaker 203 Engineer (Retired cause new bots SUCK!)
    Vetgirl 177 Doctor Retired (See Why)
    Bigbunns 156 Enforcer (semi-retired.)
    Malams 150 Soldier
    Lumisolem 134 NT
    Hiddenfear 112 Agent
    OhNoNotHim 42 Martial Artist (BOW)

Levels: 1164
    Characters Nerfed To Oblivion: 3

"We see the light at the end of the tunnel and indeed it is a train, of mobs, that just mowed our crappy 201+ bots down and are comming for us."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast