Thread: Ideas for Heads+tails

Ideas for Heads+tails

First when you enter there are 2 stages. One is the NPC strippers, they are solitus and opifex females and would be wearing VERY skimpy outfits. They walk around strutting there stuff and do some very cool animations(use you imagination) to new "erotic" music. You can hand them credits and they say "thank you----" The other stage would be for PC strippers and can be anyone. There would be new emotes put in for erotic poses similar to the NPC strippers.
    Then behind the stage there would be a backstage "changing and meeting" area. Also there would be a stripping outfit store that you can only get to if your female(soory no atrox). There would also be a V.I.P rooms for lap dances. A full service bar would also be needed. Finally the place would be 0% but the lvl 175 atrox enforcer character bouncers would "break up" any fights in the main area and kill you if you touch any of the NPC strippers.

How does this sound?
    Last edited by lichoon; Apr 1st, 2002 at 01:12:11.

I like the ideas, very interesting.

I don't think that there could be any valid explanation Omni would have for making it 0% though. Sounds like it should realistically be a 100% zone.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Wink

I have a even better idea for it: Open the damn thing!

Question

what would the point of the bouncers be them?

Wink Good luck!

Sorry lichoon, it will never happen. You obviously have not been around long enough to remember the /ass emote. It was removed because Funcom was concerned about their broad market appeal.

I agree with Spook. Just open it! Have it look as it should on the inside, and allow players to use it as they will.

However, I am not opposed to having more clothes to choose from -- thats never a bad thing . And emotes! How many months have we been waiting? Funcom solicited our feedback about new emotes, but I haven't heard anything about it since.
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

Also, they should add in a credit machine, you can buy these chips for X amount of credits and tuck them into the strippers Gstrings, or for the human-controlled ones just right click it while targetting them and the amount gets added to their account, that way they dont have to slow down and hit accept for every trade. I know this wont be added unless FC makes a HUGE change but I still like submiting ideas for it.

The place should be in 100% suppresion, there is really no reason to have it any other way.

This is so typical men! I don't wanna gawk at female strippers! So, give me some hunks to rest my eyes on.
    Amalia 'Ageny' Dorph
    Lvl 107 (Assassin)

/me hides Timia aside.

Go on, go on, tell us more!

Oh, and 0% would be fun! Im king of the BAR! *BLAMO*

Owwwiiee!

lol all girls like to look at girls for one reason or another...
    Hears the gossip: did you see so and so.. I heard she was dancing at H&T.. no way, I don't beleive it ..

The truthfull ones: Hey I like It to.. Just don't like it when you like it .... LOL ...

several girlfreinds one wife all the same story....