Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dodga Mission Guide---13.92

Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

electro dude...

I completed the first quest last night and got to work on the second one since it has a time limit of 6 days to complete. Flew to Athen Shire for the Trash King, tagged him with a bug, hit radio on him; went to his lacky, same process; now at electro unique and trying same thing, but nothing is happening. I tried a dozen times and he ends up attackin me about a 1/4 of the time, but my mission doesnt say accomplished. I do get the message to find nuts and boltz, but the mission icon is still the take-item-to-something icon and not the find-person icon.

BTW, Electro is out in wailing wastes, in a crater. Crater is directly SW of Crater Lake (where the clan OP is on NE corner of zone). It's a ways from crater lake but best direct route.

Tried going by that quest link dirtysanchez, but it's not very clear on how to do the second mission.
    Long Live Fizban! Or is it Zifnab?

Haplo23 - 68 Omni Fixer
    Slimtinkerer - 57 Omni Eng

need more info's to Alvin's-Quest
    I have the Mission-Key, but where do I go?
    Last edited by Dorovan; Jun 15th, 2002 at 02:22:58.

Hey. .

I turned in my card to Alvin thinking I had to to get the first shoulderpads (was subject to a bug) so now I have the second quest, but I don't want to do it yet. What happens if I let timer expire? will I be able to come back later and do the quest or not?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234