Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dodga Mission Guide---13.92

quest is broken atm.
    items wont combine at all, but if you got the card you can complete the quest tho.

No, as a rebel I did't get any card

Question

I just got the Dodga mission today. Word must be spreading that it isn't working, because there was nobody around as I bumbled through the conversation with him.

Odd thing, though. The mission description just says "dismantle robots traveling unattended around the major cities of Rubi-Ka" and I _know_ I've seen some probes and bucketheads and the like tooling around Old Athen...

Do those not work, or have people been able to loot parts from them?

Has anyone got any idea when its gonna be fixed? Gotta wait for the next major patch?
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Post It's broken

I talked to an ARK a few days ago and he confirmed that the quest was broken and that it would be fixed in the next patch.

well, hopefully

Cool

Originally posted by Heartbane

Odd thing, though. The mission description just says "dismantle robots traveling unattended around the major cities of Rubi-Ka" and I _know_ I've seen some probes and bucketheads and the like tooling around Old Athen...

Do those not work, or have people been able to loot parts from them?
    Back when the Quest first came out, I got one of the items ( I think it was the lamp-relay) from a buckethead justouside of Old athens on the Wartorn Valley side.

My Dodga mission is about to time out because its broken. For those of you who don't know, I think the time limit is 30 days.

Creala,

166 NT RK2.

Just go get the mission again then if you want, since its broken its not nearly as camped.

I noticed by accident that if youre in a team when you do it, everyone gets the mission and its flagged as a "team mission".

It seems to work in 14.2 on test..
    I havent found all parts yet but combined the first 3 parts..

And it might be another quest too.. Saw someone had the pads of dedication..
    http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&id=157998

Oh cool, something new to figure out.

Yep, clans get Pads too

Yes, and for the clans you get the Clan Shoulderpads for the Su****ious---->
    http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&id=158087

Or Learned, or Veracious depending on your level or Title at the time.

haven't tested it enough to know if its level or Title level.
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.

I have sucessfully combined all of the parts in the alvin quest on RK1. =]
    Ezequiell 220/24 Doctor
    Vojoc 220/23 Meta-Physicist
    Bourrepif 218/16 Martial Artist

So its working now?
    Because I tried combining and it wont work. Does it have to be 2 specific parts to start with or just any combine with any?
    Or do I need to delete all my current items and go get new ones?
    And did you have the quest in your mission display thing?

I've combined both items (the brainy thing and the complex unit). I've just re-got the Dodga mission. Does anyone know how to proceed now on 14.2 ? I don't want to trade Dodga items and have them poof.

Creala,

175 NT RK2.

"The List of items and the order they should be assembled:

1. Su****ious Looking Parts of Biotechnology
    2. Scrap of Notum
    3. Microscopic Pulsating Nano Crystals
    4. Bundle of Nano-Tubes
    5. Liquid Based Conductors
    6. Large and partly fused lump of strange tetrahedral CPU bundles.
    7. Ancient Looking Lamp Relay
    8. Highly plastic mother-circuit array"

copied from the first post of this thread, shows order you have to combine the parts.......... did this last night on RK2 and it worked fine, ended up with one part, brain looking thing, but didnt feel like heading to Dodga to see if he would accept it or if there was already a line. Besides, I am 48 and I believe the reward is slightly better if I am 50+, so gonna wait a couple levels.

oh, it also used Alvins name in the description when it told me what the result of the combinations was in the end. I hope Dodga still takes it......
    Wrongdoer MP RK2
    currently being served by:
    Morbidity (aggroer)
    Bodybag (healer)
    Bozo (mez)

Expire - MA RK2

So, is this now the order?:

1/ Get 1st mission from Dodga using words of powah (tm).
    2/ Kill bots and so forth to get 8 parts for brainy thing.
    3/ Assemble brainy thing.
    4/ Open trade with Dodga and give him the brainy thing.
    5/ He will give you card 1
    5a/ You will get 1st pads.
    5b/ Mission will complete.
    6/ Open trade with Dodga and give him card I.
    6a/ You will get Dodga mission 2.
    7/ Go and kill Trash King and get processing thingy.
    8/ Kill the 8 named bots to get the 8 ID chips.
    9/ Assemble processing thingy and the 8 ID chips to get complex processing unit.
    10/ Open trade with Dodga and give him complex processing unit.
    11/ He will give you card II.
    11a/ Mission 2 will complete.
    12/ Open trade with Dodga and give him card II.
    13/ You will get syringe thingy.
    14/ Apply syringe to pads to upgrade them
    15/ ???

That's from what I can remember the last time I did this. Have I missed anything out?

Also, from the patch day forum, cards from previous incarnations of the dodga quest do not work.

Creala,

175 NT RK2.

Thats not how it is.

You missed quest part 2.
    ~Lone

I gave Dodga the 8 parts last night and got the card. Camped out for him to spawn back, only took about 10 minutes so that at least seems to be a litle better in 14.2. Anyway when I gave him the card back all i got was the equipment to go bug Trash King and his lackeys, no pads. This also happened to another guy that was camping out there. How do i get the pads or did I do someting wrong. Going to try and bug everything night and get that mission accomplished. Will keep everyone informed

This has just happened to me and at least 3 other people as well.

I gave in the brain and go the card. Waited for respawn and gave in the card to be given 100 bugs and a decoder. No exp, money, tokens or pads at all

Wolfen.
    AKA Gridwolf 61st Clan Fixer.
    RK1

today i gave him the brain and got a card + the xp and creds and shoulder pads

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast