Thread: Attention All Citizens Of Athens!

Attention All Citizens Of Athens!

To: Citizens of Rubi-ka

Subject: Omni-2 patrol investigations

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention all citizens of Rubi-ka, specifically the inhabitians of Omni-2 (Athens).

On 9/19 at 6:05 EST I lead a patrol into Athens. I completed a complex scan of the area and I have come to the conclusion that the city of Athens is a threat to Omni-Tek security and its intrests. To protect the emplyees of Omni-Tek and allied forces I require to hold various patrol into the city.

This message is a warning to any rouge emplyee who decides to attack any of the patroling officers. You will be met with deadly force and be charged with:

0 attempted Murder

0 firing at an Omni-Pol officer

0 disobeying Omni-Pol orders

0 destroying company property

as you know all of these offences are grounds for your immediate termination and prisonment for over 2 years.

I warn you again to stand down, we will not show any mercy if you do attack.

Sergeant Marcai (first class)
    ~ Respect - Tolerence - Fun ~

/me reads the statement from Omni-Pol and cracks up

I can assure you any Omni-Pol detachment sent to Old Athens will be met by the respect it deserves, which is none. This is a clear provocation at best, a folly attempt at creating unrest in an otherwise stable area.
    Again, you hold no jurisdiction over Old Athens, and will at best be a laughing stock, should you decide these patrols worth your while. We wont touch you, but we might laugh at you!
    I implore you, my clanner friends, just leave these guys be...let them strut around our city, but lets not stupor to this low level of disruptive behavior.
    In my opinion, Omni Pol forces should concentrate on their own messy background, Old Athens is as peaceful as can be!
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

Might I reccomend hunting down Templus, rumour has it your former general has returned to Rubi-ka. Surely that would be a better use of your time.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

He takes a look at the statement, and presses his com to respond but doesn't. He will allow omni the luxury of walking through Athens and having the guards take care of them.
    Nexeus Fatale
    Former GSP DJ
    website

Zane "Tharkael" Conmy

- "The secret to "the list" is that once you are on it, you automatically become Timelapse's and Regulas' chew toy."

yes, and leave it up to omni to not even beable to properly spell the name which we have given the former Omni-2... "Athen", not "Athens".

ah well, guess its apart of their "Education" to not take the clans seriously and to not properly learn the spellings of Clan cities and holdings.

and its bad enough we have such agressive elements in Tir (a.k.a. The Sentinels), we dont need any in Athen. you're best to just give up trying to get back what is now our city, and just find some place in your own territory to build a new one.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Um, I'm going have to aggree with the Clanners on this one. The patrols are unnecessary. All it does is aggrivate the natives and expose the patrolling employees to excessive risk. As a sub-department of Omni-Admin I am putting in a request to review the proof or documentation used to make the decision that Omni patrols are needed for Omni-2.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Your statement and a few credits'll get you a cup of really bad coffee, Omni-Punk.

Go ahead and patrol though. The folks in Athen probably could use a laugh. And the Omni docs can use the practice.

Katelin "Kaetty" Russi
    The Independent Fixer

Re: Attention All Citizens Of Athens!

To: Citizens of Rubi-ka

Subject: Omni-1 patrol investigations

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention all citizens of Rubi-ka, specifically the inhabitians of Omni-1.

On 9/19 (which is actually 2 days from now) at 6:05 EST I lead a patrol into Omni-1. I completed a complex scan of the area and I have come to the conclusion that the city of Omni-1 is a threat to Rubi-Ka's health. While patrolling we came upon large piles of brown steaming substance. We have determined tha this substance comes from the new Engineer pets known as "Dogs". They were known for annoying barking, peeing on carpet, and leaving little surprises in unexpected places. To protect the citizens of Rubi-Ka from messy slips I require to hold various pooper scooper patrols into the city.

This message is a warning to any rouge emplyee who decides to attack any of the patroling officers. You will be met with deadly force and be charged with:

0 Hoo Flung Dung

and

0 Poo Poo Platter

as you know all of these offences are grounds for your immediate termination and prisonment for over 2 years.

I warn you again to stand down, we will not show any mercy if you do attack.

Phixx0rben

P.S. We've also noticed a lot of gum stuck on the ground and on ledges of the buildings. My patrolmen will also be equiped with scrapers.

((Sorry, But this was just too funny to resist. For future reference, its not a good idea to come to Athen. I might have some old CoA friends patrolling ))
    Last edited by Fixerben; Sep 17th, 2003 at 21:27:41.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

This is just amusing to me. I could use a few good laughs, I've been too busy stressing out, and this is just what I need. Come if you want, but be prepared to be mocked and ridiculed by all Athen residents.

I don't really see any need for any Omni-Tek employees to "patrol" Athen, and all I see it is a an intentive attempt to renew casual violence between Omni-Tek and the Clans.
    Lmnox - Meta-Physicist General of Athen Paladins in RK-2

Back after a 5 month hiatus!
    "You can take a gimp out of AO, but you can't take the AO out of a gimp."

I especially recommend the Omni-Tek patrol to inspect our Carte Blanche MKIII Liberators near the west gate of Old Athen
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

heh heh

You know.. An Omni-Pol threat and 1000 credits will get you a portal ride into Nancs.

*grins and looks innocent*

Now, why don't you smelly clan folk leave the Pi.... Cop alone? eh?

*chuckles and goes back to being deviant*
    Devil's Advocate is cooler than you.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw

Sidarion wipes a tear from his cheek.

"I am sorry. I couldn't stop laughing. I say, let them come and do their preposterous strutting slapstick. Maybe, Omni Pol should relocate their HQ to Omni Entertainment. As it is, Omni-Comedians would be a much more fitting name for them."

Originally posted by marcai

0 attempted Murder

0 firing at an Omni-Pol officer

0 disobeying Omni-Pol orders

0 destroying company property
    Attempted murder, Gladly on Omni-Pol. They have abused my friends enough times in the past.

Firing at an Omni-Pol officer. Hmm...I've abdcuted/assasinated them before, thats no biggie.

Disobeying Omni-Pol orders, hehe, Like I dont do that every day.

Destroying company property...well I dont work for the company, so what the hell do I care?

((Had to come back for seconds too ))

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Why do I have a feeling its going to be a good time for someone to run around Athens with a cart full of rotten tomatoes and other fruit gone off :P
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Originally posted by marcai
    0 attempted Murder
    Heh, what's with this "attempted"?? We don't attempt anything...

Ah well, time to bring out a good chair and some coffee and cookies for the show.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

This is the person orchestrating the Interplanetary Peace Conference? ... I suddenly feel much better about that!
    Last edited by Nevver; Sep 28th, 2003 at 13:40:09.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Nevver
    This is the person orchestrating the Interplanetary Peace Conference? ... I suddenly feel much better about it!
    Yes, when there's only one contestant left standing there will be peace... it makes some sort of sense, I guess..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Hmm...
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

To: public Gridnet

Subject: Interplanetary Peace Conference vr. Omni-pol

-------------------------------------------

If I must state again, My work with Omni-pol and the IPC this friday have nothing to do with each other and I have made that clear in the past.

Thank you,

Davis Marcai ramagano
    ~ Respect - Tolerence - Fun ~