See http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=178367 for part one.

Her eyes opened slowly, tired, previously untouched by the light. She stood in the black body suit all citizens of ruby ka are given upon their arrival, be it to provide them with protection from the harsh heat of Ruby Ka's 2 Suns, or the Notum in the Air it's practical and comfortable regardless...

As quickly as she had arrived, her eyes scan the surroundings, it's a matter of seconds before she has the entire area mapped out in her mind... Second nature to her by now. Suddenly her glare snaps to the tall Solitus Male infront of her. His head covered with a white hood, his body clad in Jobe Armor.

She looks up at him, he casts his eyes down at her, uncharacteristically smiling at his latest experiment. It had been his genius that had allowed her to escape. Using the Expensive Grid Armor Beacon Technology that she had relied on to survive, Drake Rodriguez had developed a method of transfering her life source to a new genetic make up.... She lost track of what he was saying once he got that far... She wasn't concerned when he said it was dangerous... nor that Drake seen by most as unconcerned with loss of human life... even Drake was hesitant to experiment with her life... She just wanted it to end.

Drake's smile widens as he takes a step towards her, she doesn't move, her eyes remain fixed on his uttering quietly to him...

"..... I'm blonde."

Drake laughs "I had noticed..." She looks around again, unsure of what to think. Talking quietly still, her eyes in constant motion over the Lush Fields of Nasance...

"It's all starting again isn't it?"

Drake nods "In essence you couldn't be more correct. The wealth, the power, the criminal record, the name you once had... even the profession have been left behind. You are a new person. An insurance record has been registered to your new Name and DNA pattern." She grimaces "Your old life is over... you understand that don't you?"

Her eyes, one green, one blue (the only trait along with her mind and memory that was carried over to her new life... ) shift up to Drake again "My Life Ended a long time ago Drake... I never thought I'd have the chance to live again."

"And here you are.." Drake chips in.

She smiles again, still bewildered. It's hard to tell how happy she is.... It's been so long since she had the chance to smile....

She looks in a backpack by her feet. Revealing the contents of her new life.... A Solar Powered Rifle, a Nano Crystal and a Bracer... She sighs quietly and wonders off looking for these Shadowleets she's heard so much about.... She mutters "Game On" before quickening her pace, shouldering her rifle and taking aim...