As we're now past the Shadolands launch, which (in my honest opinion) went very well, I've removed the temporary launch forum. Thank you for the great feedback there.

Once again, I'd like to encourage people to send feedback to feedback@anarchy-online.com. I went through all e-mails on that address an hour ago, and found lots of good input about e.g. quests and perks. Keep it coming.

However, I see that more and more people report bugs to me directly, or ask me to check their thread and go find somebody to get an update on it. I'm sorry, but I am unable to cover all those reports and requests, as I have limited hours in the day. As much as I'd like to be Superman (not really - Batman is way cooler), and help with everything, bugs and account issues isn't my area, and I'm unable to cover all thread requests due to lack of time.

Please refer to this post about getting in touch with Funcom to see where to send bugs, and who to contact about e.g. account and in-game issues.

Also note that the bulletin board is mainly for players to talk with other players, about the game, and within the topics given for each forum. If you want to talk to Funcom, please use the e-mail addresses given in the post linked to above. (If you want to talk to me, you can use my personal e-mail address, or private messaging.)

Thank you. See you in Jobe!