Thread: Idea for a new item?

Question Idea for a new item?

kind of simple, really.

How about we have little quick-use items (similar to first aid kits, meaning usable while sitting or standing) that eliminate all of the nanoprograms on a person, hostile and friendly timed.

I know I'd carry a few of these for those times where theres 8 minutes left on that nano net spell.

it would also give a chance for MA's to PvP for having a counter against Roots, but you couldn't use them willy-nilly becuase they would also eliminate all of your buffs.

feedback?

That would be waaaaaay too powerful.

What's the point of having debuffs and damaging nano spells if you can simply use that item to remove it?

What will be the point with offensive nano's?
    NT phone HOME!!

oh, I forgot about DoTs...

Besides DoTs though I think it wouldn't be too powerful, THe person would have to decide weather it would be better to remove that Debuff or to keep their AC or critical hit buffs going.

OK... Obviously you guys think its too powerful. Not only does it deactivate the friendly times programs but also disables nano use for 2 minutes.

I'm not high level, but ...

Stripping all of your buffs along with the debuffs/dots sounds pretty balanced to me. Fighting without any buffs would be a whole new game ...

What about the professions that dont have any debuffs? They would be under a clear disadvantage: Trader debuffs Enforcer (This is after the OE patch), and makes Enf Mongo, rage and weapon significantly reduced in power, the enf uses this item and nulls out all buffs and debuffs, while the trader still got all his.
    NT phone HOME!!