Thread: I don't think we should jump..

I don't think we should jump..

In the busy noisy streets of Jobe Plaza, Stefano and his Warbot ANIMA pushed through the crowd to see the new "portal" to the so called shadowland. As Stefano reached the area he saw many Jobe Technictions and even a guard to stop any riots between opposing factions. Despite his criminal record nobody noticed him because he had not done anything illegal since he kidnapped Kithrak. As Stefano reached the portal Techniction he payed the modest fee and ran into the blue moving portal.

Stefano fell from the sky and landed rather hardly onto some concrete landing. He dusted himself off and looked around, ANIMA was behind him as a faithful robot should but then he realized he was in another world. He looked up at the sky and saw a strange blue portal like object, Stefano being a curious Opifex he wanted to see it closer but it wasn't possible. Stefano reached under his tank armor and took out his Datapad, it was unusualy staticy and making strange noises but he could barely make out a map of the area he was in. As he searched around on his map and his area he found a strange area to South East part of shadowland it almost looked like a long bridge to nowhere, which intrigued Stefano so he set off for the journey.

Stefano passed some fellow travelers and a few creatures down the road none of the creatures were a threat to ANIMA. As Stefano appraoched a mountain base he looked up and said

"Oh no.. I am not climbing that just to explore something unknown."

Stefano checked ANIMA was following closely then he made ANIMA check the area for a quicker route around the mountain.

"ANIMA check the area for a cave or something that goes under the mountain."

"Scanning....Cave 1KM Northwest"

Stefano was proud of the navigator prgram he made for ANIMA. So he and ANIMA set off for the cave. It didn't take long for the quick duo to reach the cave, it was filled with Unredeemed Worshippers which was what Stefano was alligned with. As Stefano passed through nobody gave him a glance Unredeemed just did there patrols and went on with buisness, eventually he made it to the exit to the other side.

When Stefano made it on the bridge he ran ahead to see this place of his... just to get a quick glance would satisfy him. Eventually after walking for what seemed like hours he made it but it wasnt what he expected. There was a large canyon with no bottom, there was a few rock creatures walking around the area. Stefano seemed disapointed but his urges continued... Does the conyon have a bottom? questions buzzed in his head, then he spoke

"ANIMA... we should jump to see what's down there. I didn't come all this way to see a canyon and some rocks!"

"But.. rocks are nice.. and so is a canyon"

"Not good enough for me.. I am jumping stay if you like ANIMA"

"I don't think we should jump.."

"Well.. I do. Coming or not?"

"Fine.. I will come"

Stefano took a deep breath then stepped back slowly.. after waiting a second he bolted for the edge of the canyon. then he made a leep into the dark abyss.. ANIMA falling like a heavy rock after him screaming in a robotic way.

(( Actually.. it's break time from AO until Thanksgiving.. Football and Highschool are too much but I will pay visits.. add on to this story if you like.. true story to! but I fell into varmint woods. Later AO! Good times! ))
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

((Cya bro, and good luck and very good true story))