Thread: Fix Missions - Read the problems with:

Fix Missions - Read the problems with:

Funcom please fix your missions:

Problems:

1) some missions have NO MOB. Um where is that Risk Vs Reward crap I always hear you posting about? Kinda easy way for cash/item but sucks if you want some xp/token

2) % of mission is screwed. At 50% i get all kinds of stuff, too much hard stuff to be honest. So I hone it down to 40%, and too many greys. Means NO TOKEN, means why am i wasting my time with this? (Agent-can sneak, doesnt need cash, soldier-can MK and blitz it)

4) there should always be enough mobs in ANY 25%+ mission that are hard enough to give me a token.

5) mob types are taken into account. I have done some missions where there are tons of the harder mobs "docs with healing/DoTs or traders or enforcers" yet even though i fight 2x longer I dont get even credit for these.

6) animal mobs: much harder than NPC variety, not worth more anything.

7) greys: useless mobs. If i dont get xp, they shouldnt even attack me unless i attack first. If i am lvl 100 doing a 40% mission (lvl 90) and i get greys, they are what? 80ish? Um in pvp i can kill anyone 75+, why are these grey mobs a) pretty tough at times, yet a waste of time/patience/time///um time...

Bottom line Don't allow anything below a 25% mission and never have greys in missions. put those greens that are 0------|------- if you know what i mean.

8) chest loot: still sucks bigtime. make locked chests worthy of opening. NO EMPTIES.

I want to see missions changed, trying to get tokens is annoying me so that i want to quit the game. been doing it for 3mths on my 3 chars and it sucks. This game is supposed to be FUN not a bloody chore. Getting tokens is fun if i can get it EVERY mission not every 3 or so cause of the damn greys...

Hope u will take this into consideration.