Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clan Citizens: A Statment Regarding the new Council of Truth

Well, Tharkael, I'm sorry to say this but I have to disagree with you on a couple things. First and foremost, I dont think Sir Galahad would make a very fit leader. Mainly because of his umm...Hobby. Dungeons and Dragons...Might amongst the battlefield does not make him a leader. And myself I've never seen him on the battlefield. Though I have seen Sir Beargar. We know very little of how he feels about this. So once again, I would urge you to know the man better and get more information before placing your life into his hands. Because I will not support him until I see something out of him, a public reaction or some inkling of life. In all honesty, None of us have heard from him for such a long time he could be dead...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

GALAHAD!? That nutter?! What are you, nuts? He'd probably try to make every clanner use a sword and call each other "lord" and "lady".

Not that I got anything against swords but I'm a fixer. We don't do swords.

Course it could be fun watching him try to challenge Philip Ross to a duel.

But if you want to make some nutcase who keeps a dragon in his basement your leader, it's your gig. Just don't expect me to bow and scrape before him.

Katelin "Kaetty" Russi
    The Independent Fixer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123