Thread: Omni-Tribunal Warning to all

Post Omni-Tribunal Warning to all

With the resent Ultimatum issued to the clan’s by several Omni organizations the Omni-Tribunal offers a warning to Mr. Ross. The Omni Tribunal an independent contractor working exclusively of Omni-Tek charged with nortum security ant transportation issued the follow warning today.

The Tribunal’s counter-intel group has review the resent ultimatum issued by Dark Carnival, Sword of Justice, Division 9, and Enigma. We have strong evidence that two of these groups are heavily suspected of having heavy ties with TBA (The Black alliance) Sword of Justice, and Enigma. It is unknown at this time what Division 9 and Dark Carnivals position is on the matter. Counter Intel believes the Ultimatum is a fabrication of lies to give all parties involved favorable press to further their cause. With SOJ and enigma suspected in being satellite group’s inline with TBA and with Division 9's strong friendship with the several clan organizations and the brokering of the peace accords with the clans this Ultimatum is purely hollow in meaning and only tries to gain favor with Mr. Ross.

heh, you for us, The Nordic Alliance, as we where also in that ultimatum, and we have no connections to the TBA what so ever.

As of why, should you then warn Ross about us???

provide proof before you start connecting anyone of of these guilds as TBA friendly, not just say you have them, show us.

TBA have problems with Omni-Pol. not Omni-Tek, Ross dont control Omni-Pol directly, he can order them around yes, but as nothing have been done yet, then i dont think he consider this as a problem, every company have employee problems as times.

No Arila. He needs no proof. What the hell do you think you are? A summer camp? You are Omni-Tek. You don't have time for the facts right? Can't waste time on due process!

Originally posted by Arila

What the hell do you think this is? a summer camp? we are Omni-Tek, we dont waste time
    Different thread but your words.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Talking

ROFLMAO
    "Omni-Tek protects"?
    So does Durex, so what?"

-Caloss2

this is an internal matter, that involve a direct attack on my factions politic, and way of dealing, when it come to such a thing like this, i would like to know all facts before i make a judgement.

I said the same about the ultimatum, i want facts beofre i support it, my factions politic is not always my politic.

tyreus

I think I am a little confused as to your point. The Ultimatum was created by Tisantous who is ex TBA but now trust me he hates them.

I was in Enigma guild, we did know the people from TBA but to claim any ties was not true. We never supported the actions of TBA or any criminals.

As for your claims of trying to gain favor, with Mr Ross I would hardly think as you claim that 2 TBA linked guilds would care about this. Also Div9 and TDC are already well supported by Ross but this Ultimatum was a big risk, if as what happen and Ross turned a blind eye it was sure make anger Ross.

The Ultimatum was a mistake, I am not sure if the guild leaders even read it before it was sent in. If they had they must of seen it was always a lose, lose situation.

Both I and Arila did try to point this out to the guilds and suggest they back track and withdraw. But it was already to late, there was never any chance Ross would support it.

As for taking action against Tir it would have been impossible to see this beeing a sucess. In the end the Ultimatum did nothing more than make the guilds look foolish.

Perhaps its not a complete waste of time, I hope that people will learn a lession here, read the statements before they go out. Consider what reaction it will have, cause once committed thats it.

Kirrana

this is an internal matter
    Oh. Ok. I understand. So when you're dealing with the clans, we're guilty until proven innocent, we have to fend off your accusations with our own proof, et cetera ad naseum but when its internal... different story. When its you that are the accused, they must have proof but when we are accused we have to have the proof eh?

that involve a direct attack on my factions politic, and way of dealing, when it come to such a thing like this, i would like to know all facts before i make a judgement.
    Same as above... when it comes to your faction, everything's changed.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"