Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Where are you from?

Originally posted by Stercoral
    Kymaene, don't forget to let your guns in Texas.

Had to write that, sorry, it's just that where I live we see (we imagine) Texas people constantly carrying two guns and firing in the air at every occasions (hiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaa 'cowboy shout').

You know why ? Infos, Bush father and son, movies, cartoons...

Wasn't there some nice laws against Gays, or aggressive self-defense allowed against su****ions of car-jacking ? And of course death-penalty...
    Aside from the shooting guns in the air bit...you pretty much summed up Texas life. We love the death-penalty here in Texas. Nothing like a good execution to make you sleep good at night.

/me tips his 10 gallon hat
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

Chino, California

Huntington Beach, California

Kihei(Island of Maui), Hawaii <--currently live
    Shade "Jaxin" Dathomir

All RK2(Rimor) characters.
    Rookie Jaxin Non-GA fixer 145 Days
    Freshmen Gigg GA fixer 34 Days
    Geleb Samurai Doctor 5 Days
    Rookie Jaxn Necromancer 12 Days

Push--> . <--Shove

Post va

I'm in Virginia, about 35 minutes from the United States nation capitol.

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius

Oh btw, Pittsville can't be any worse than Madison....
    Obviously.. You've never been to the anus of this miserable state..

I'm a computer tech by trade...

You say 'software' in Pittsville and they think you mean flannel undergarments..
    ..and hardware is a hammer and wrench...

Networking is Bess and Georgia sharing gossip over a fence.

<twitch><twitch>

'Tis a frightening little town who's claim to fame is that it's the exact center of the state.
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

Originally posted by Knightwulf

Obviously.. You've never been to the anus of this miserable state..

I'm a computer tech by trade...

You say 'software' in Pittsville and they think you mean flannel undergarments..
    ..and hardware is a hammer and wrench...

Networking is Bess and Georgia sharing gossip over a fence.

<twitch><twitch>

'Tis a frightening little town who's claim to fame is that it's the exact center of the state.
    LOL you ever notice that everything in wisconsin revolves around food or alcohol? The big event in madison is the "taste of madison", where thousands of people walk around....eating. Thousands, THOUSANDS of overstuffed wisconsinites wander around the freaking state capital shoving fried carcasses of strange animals in their mouths. Nobody in Wisconsin would die if they skipped a meal....or ten, yet cook something and they come in droves, like flies drawn to...

Summerfest in Milwaukee? Most people go there for the food and alcohol. The Dane County Fair is one of the tiniest rinky dink fairs I ever been to, but I'll be damned if they don't have at least 1700 places to buy food....and alcohol.

There's a good chance I might expand the business a bit next year and hire a few people, I'll have to keep you in mind

-Peace!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

uummm......I'm from Florence,Alabama......birthplace of W.C. Handy. It's a part of the Shoals, just north of the birthplace of Helen Keller. Florence is also the home of the University of North Alabama. We are located about 2 hours north of Birmingham, 1-2 hours from Nashville, an hour from Huntsville(home of the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, location of the original Space Camp)and about 5 hours from Atlanta
    In lieu of a better signature, this'll have to do

Born in Toonsberg, play in Kongsberg (school), Norway
    "We are not retreating - we are advancing in another Direction."
    Member of the Dragon's Claw - Mercury Dragons

Beach - ".... this is a hospital.... observe silence.... "

Gothenbourg, Sweden
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I am from the little country in the middle of europe..you know the small one...uhm, danged. oh yeah right.
    Swaziland, I mean Switzerland.
    I currently live in Zürich
    MP
    Fixer
    Member of Vox Populi
    "The difference between insanity and genius is only measured in success"

oh! This old thread! I had completely forgotten about this one

my mommy says i come from the stork. she says that Mr. Stork brings little itty bitty babies to good mommies and daddies. i hope that my mommy and daddy will be really good this year so that mr. stork will bring me a baby brother =)

Originally posted by Lola
    my mommy says i come from the stork. she says that Mr. Stork brings little itty bitty babies to good mommies and daddies. i hope that my mommy and daddy will be really good this year so that mr. stork will bring me a baby brother =)
    The stork says he's going to bring you a nice french kiss from thedeacon.

Oh btw, Ada's toes aren't moldy anymore *sluuuuuuuurp*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

i'm a bastard child of TheDeacon and Lola!
    Mrs. TheDeacon thinks i am a foreign exchange student.

TheDeacon would suck on my luscious little toes until his stank breath finally caused them to grow moss and spawn a whole new kingdom of microbacteria.

Now, even he can't stand the putrid odor emited my little toes. No more little piggie crying wee, wee, wee all the way home =(

I live in his closet now =(

He summoned the strength to suck the mold off my toes earlier today =)

He says i can come out of the closet if i promise to stand in the corner and pretend i'm invisible

*covers eyes*

You can't see me anymore!
    Last edited by Revelin; Dec 17th, 2002 at 01:29:34.

omg I found out TheDeacons weakness!! Shave his a$$ and he will lose all his toe sucking powers!!! k33L!!!!

Originally posted by SilverSmoke
    wet cold Netherlands here

(yeah that's in Europe, for those americans ;P )
    Haha, very funny. We all know that the Netherlands is a fairy-tale place from Peter Pann.

Third Alaskan to post here. Born in Ketchikan, then moved to Anchorage. With only ~500,000 people in this state, I don't expect to see more than a few.
    Cunobolen, level 208 Soldier
    Conaught, level 151 Fixer

Honolulu, Hawaii.

Think I'm only the third, maybe fourth person to post from the islands. Thought we had more gamers than THAT...
    Capacitor, the device - a device which collects and stores electricity.
    Capacitor, the Fixer - a Opifex who collects and stores visits to Reclaim.

-||-

Originally from Boise, Idaho, lived briefly in San Diego, California and am currently living in Knoxville, Tennessee.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Barrie, Ontario.

Yes, it's snowing out there!
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast