Thread: (OOC) - Tribute to 9/11

(OOC) - Tribute to 9/11

I know as soon as the editors see this, they will move it, so I ask them kindly, please leave this in here, as I will be posting one in all forums.

As all know there were terrorist attacks in the heart of New York that caused alot of lives to be lost, and so many more to be hurt. A lot of action has been taken since then, but it still seems like it was just yesterday. I remember sitting in school, hearing about it on the Tele, and feeling sorry for a friend of mine who had just that week moved here from China, and having come to this.

Many lives lost, many more hurt. The brave firemen and civilians who helped aid those trapped inside the WTC's, all those who donated to the Red Cross, and to all those who stayed tuned into there local news station for constant updates on the condition of the Towers.

What I want to do is gather everyone possible at Reets Retreat. We will give everyone a hour to two to arrive, and then commence in speechs and such. After all are through, we will have a 1 minute moment of silence, showing our respect for all those hurt on that terrible morning.

I truly hope everyone will do there best to make it, and will be courteous and respectful during the Anniversary of 9/11.

Contact Serter in-game for any more information, or if you would like to make a speech. Thank you all.
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

"You have the brain of an amoeba, but the mouth of a blue whale." - Bochmeir to Serter

Co-Founder and Diplomatic Leader of The Kenley Family

Original Kenley

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

Serter, it only needs to be in one forum. I know you want to make a nice post, but putting in cross-forum isn't going to do anything extra for it. One in Reet's Retreat is plenty and the only forum where it would be ok to post in.

People will see it...and if they are interested in it they will definately respond and it'll stay up in view.

:)
    ~ CJ ~
    Formerly known as Timelapse

Certified AO Forum Freak!

~ Check out our old comics here! ~