Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casters Excluded from PVP

Snarf's alive!

/prostrate

BAH

docs aint supposed to deal sh!+loads of damage...

Shut up and heal your team!

Re: BAH

Originally posted by Geosoldier!

Somehow I think you have wrong avatar.
    ~Lone

Re: BAH

Originally posted by Geosoldier!

Yes sure we will heal team if we will gain something from pvping on team i dont realy care about titles altho i was quet excited to get rookie today. But there 90% pvpers who only do it for title.

If team would get title points for fighting PCs so people will go on team not just for team HP buff but to pvp i would love just stay in the back and heal....

besides after you nerfed dmg dealing proffesions such as soldier who esle suppose to do dmg? :

Hope you read this just so you reconsider soldier proffesion as whole again.

I am lvl 158 Doctor self buffed with snasksmaster and 13 scope killing lvl 175 Soldier who had UVC and Essenece.
    Last edited by Julia; Jun 4th, 2002 at 11:00:05.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

heres my 2 cents

I got an answer to this problem make Humidity and Crunch nano lines self only. Make a weak version others can use.. kind of like what they are doing with mas.. prolly have to do the same with mps cost line.

With gaily hood hard core cpu upgrade and jobes and Harvester and first aid kits which give nano/hp at the same time. I can see how a doctor is hard to kill. Maybe they would actually run out of nano in a fight if you made these buffs self only lol....

well thats my opinion

Doctor can use very good emergency nano kits thanks to our green first aid for pvp i use ql 150 which give me around 800 nano. I have 4.5k Nano Pool i use ql 200 CPU upgraade -15 nano cost my complite heal now cost 1k nano so i can do 4 complite heals with just my nano pool and on top of that after one minute i get nano for 1 complite heal and couple small heals... add to that 200HP every 6 seconds HoT and 7.5k sefl buffed HP.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

you have all the tools you need w/o HE and crunch as a doctor.
    the least fc can do is give NTs a nano cost and regen advantage over docs since pvp is hardly ever self buffed.

Yes i agree pvp is not self buffed i would love to just go there and fight without spending half an hour to get buffs...

What do i get UVC, BHE and higher (dont even accept SHE), Soldier Reflect.

But when everyone goes to 25% zone fully buffed then why shouldnt I do that? Make all foreing buffs wanish when enter 25% if not in team then it will be fair.

But if you make HE/Compress nano line self only then i feel sorry for you guys when only thing that save NT when he gets aggro is chainhealing him....

Re: Re: BAH

Originally posted by Noer

Somehow I think you have wrong avatar.
    lol....fixed.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

huhu, tell me what prevent ya from using a gun while being a NT, after 160+, it is really possible as IP flows like water in a waterfall

so with a gun + nano + nullity, don't tell me u r the weakest class in pvp for AO ...

and btw, why r 2 of the 6 neophyte NT, if they r that weak ???
    Killdarules / Bellgarath setup (dreamsetup (lol))

Band of Brothers

Achiever 73%
    Socializer 46%
    Killer 40%
    Explorer 40%

wow cosmik posted here. sad it was totally useless.. also funny how you havent WATERED ME FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS you bastard Cosmik you can burn in hell bwaaahahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12