Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is how "I" as a soldier view my profession.

Red face

Ok here is what I think!

I dont know why Sredni are complaining about the soldier Prof... since soldiers are one of the best (if not the best) pvp prof. out there.
    How many enforcers/agents/advs/mas/traders/fixers and the list can go on do you see with novice or higher?
    Soldiers are the best in pvp after 150 imo..

maybe its your tactics that are wrong Sredni?

DEAR Wrob or maybe it is just YOU who dont read before posting?!!

Because that i have seen him say att least 2 times, that he are talking about people under lv 150

Ignorance is a bliss
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

/me sighs

Wrob, I see you have a 100ish soldier. Have you ever beaten an equal level enforcer in a fair fight? Have you ever come close? Or do you end the fight with the enforcer still at half health or better like I do? This is at lvl 135 mind, that's what you have to look forward to for at least another 40 levels. Never challenging enforcers, and then BANG, one day you have a high end mirror shield and can take out enforcers easily.

Boy what a fun way to setup the pvp balance between our two proffs. lvl's 1-149 enforcers mop the floor with soldiers, lvl's 150-200 soldiers mop the floor with enforcers. Wheeeeeee.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Originally posted by Sredni
    Boy what a fun way to setup the pvp balance between our two proffs. lvl's 1-149 enforcers mop the floor with soldiers, lvl's 150-200 soldiers mop the floor with enforcers. Wheeeeeee.
    You have to admit tho Sredni....it does give you built in goals to lvl your soldier up to around 160.
    ~Manchilde

Bah, Soldiers with flashpoints are beatable, it's just not real easy.

You need to be fast.
    You need to have a lot of HP.
    You need to trick them into tripping their TMS.
    You need to have a watch with a second hand, and a chart with QL of TMS MK <whatever> and the levels that a soldier will have them at.
    You need to run like a little girl until that TMS is down.

(Note: chance of success on this is about 20% or less.... inevitably you'll get fullautoed in the back for 1231298050924384 points of damage and die I've done it once or twice with gridspace freedom and rage (1700+ runspeed). Self buffed, forget it. )
    Last edited by Arinia; Apr 2nd, 2002 at 23:23:34.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Me too once, in 2ho, Ran for about 40 seconds or so and then came back, oh did he run!
    :P

Sredni: yes I killed a rookie enf who was lvl 90ish when I was 74 and he didnt take 50% of my hp...but I had lotsa buffs on atm.

actually I think Enforcers are one of the easiest profs to pvp against.
    Maybe its tactics or just luck... I dunno

UVC or LMA. =P
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

That's about a 20% give or take. One in five shots that's a crit. Need anything else be said?

I'm more interested in giving us some more toys, and you're not helping much Wrop, seeing how uber soldiers are. Bah, FC isn't going to change anything, so I guess I'll level up to 160, kill everything that gets in my way, and bring a crew to kill what I can't. I just won't brag about it. =P
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12