Thread: Wel on RK2 we have.....

Angry Wel on RK2 we have.....

On RK2 we have the displeasure of having a OE'd Twink by the name of Evan "Iniquitous" Puller.

He spends all of his time hiding at the MMD grid Terminal with his High QL Mauser Chem Streamer.

He kills indiscriminatly, Omni, Clan or Neutral and doesnt care about the level either.

This guy is so twinked he took out 3 level 100+ clanners at the same time.

And when he kills you, he starts /telling you gloating.

He usually dispaches most unfortunate players in about 10 seconds.

http://antiguardians.org/chars.php?name=iniquitous

How did a level 50 player take out 3 100+ players? Or is the anti-guardian site's info really stale?

erm

mmd is a 25% zone, how can he kill omni? im gonna go check that it is... dont want to look too stupid.

nice to see a fixer being able to actually kill someone, even if he is twinked to hell. but dont worry, after 14.2 hes gone
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Um... LOL!

I know a couple of people that waste this guy.

Nothing personal... but... this guy is not that good. I've seen him die quite often. And I laugh. Actually, I'd be more along the lines of posting about Profane or Affie. But I don't. There are certain people that you're not going to beat on your own. So you get backup. You gank, chain heal, whatever.

Inq only has one tactic. Root and backoff. He uses a Gamma Ejector which does very good damage and a mean damage type (radiation).

So.. Inq is not a twink, not now. I'd say his winning rate is about 50%/50%. I could be wrong. I haven't seen him attack Omni, and he doesn't go to Tir because he needs space to be effective.

Don't know anything about the 100ish players. I've seen him have trouble killing an MP. I should know, my MA was healing her.

Reel, I guess you've never seen Layartic fight....

He had Rookie for a second.

And geez, your forgetting about the masta ganker Trystar! He's da man!
    Last edited by Obergeist; Mar 30th, 2002 at 01:38:00.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Reel, I guess you've never seen Layartic fight....

He had Rookie for a second.

And geez, your forgetting about the masta ganker Trystar! He's da man! [/B]
    that is correct, ive never heard of this person.
    rookie? i see all these titled players running around, and the best we fixers can do is rookie?

(my fixer had freshman for a while, but i lost it, but thats good, because people see an untitled fixer, and think "newbie" so they think im an easy kill and get complacent, and then nearly kill me (gotta love evac))

i have heard about trystar, but ganking isnt my thing look on the bright side, its hard to kill a fixer.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Reel, Trystar has aprentice.

Lay is well know to Intra, he was in my guild for a bit. You can blame me for bringing him on to RK2. He lived in my apartment building. He's moving right now, but he should be on soon enough. At least to do the IPR and so he can dump his Mat crea.

As for Trystar, he chews people up and down. He'll use outside buffs, but he's not into duels. He's into winning. He switched over to an a shottie though, so he lost some cool points. Don't blame him though. I don't think there hasn't been a PvP fight where crits weren't the be all end all. Don't think any single player will ever kill Trystar as long as he's alert.

Edit:PvP titles are pretty borked, and on top of that, no one outside of Funcom knows how they work. Freshman, Rookie, Aprentice, Novice, Neophyte... the first five titles are nothing more then a way of calling someone a n00b. So... Rookie anything isn't too bad.
    Last edited by Obergeist; Mar 30th, 2002 at 04:51:54.

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Na...

Evan "Iniquitous" Puller maybe twinked but isnt that good, he tried to take out 3 of his level and had to run to the zone several times - i know he's omni like myself but coming into the real world he's nothing big. Some people i know who are "uber"isticly good at PvP are:

Stytlin - Apprentice Fixer lvl 74 (omni)
    Qwerty1 - Apprentice Doctor lvl 156 (clan)
    Athx - Apprentice/Novice Enforcer lvl 180 - last i saw (clan)
    Livewired - Novice Agent lvl 170ish (omni)

There are many more i'm sure, i have a rookie enforcer level 45 who can pretty much beat anyone his level and above (galcian) some twinks i cant remember there names.

I'd also have to add...

Eppin
    Ekor(zoning punk though)
    Hidro
    Tindstar
    Caffrahn
    Trystar(you can't kill him! lmao Watch him run across 2ho, whack a few peeps, then head off to EFP lol)

Them's so tuff mofos.

I think Swicky is another up and coming, but he's way too nice to just off people. Though... he is looking for Livewired...

As for Qwerty1... he killed a slayerdriod II(summoned up by a player) SOLO. If that isn't good, I don't know what is.
    Last edited by Obergeist; Mar 31st, 2002 at 16:23:14.

Hmm killing a slayerdroid doesnt mean much.
    I can kill one too, I can also kill mission with 3 real mean bullies in first room without zoning at all. All solo and selfbuffed.
    But I still die in a split of second when I run into a group of critical buffed soldiers.

A Legend in my Eyes...

There is one character that i remeber and i think he stands out ahead of everyone else if you remeber him:

Apprentice Westranger - 35 Fixer

I'm not sure what happened to him but he was one of the most talented pvp'ers his level IMO.

But... there is a line between good pvp'ers and twinking pvp'ers.
    Anyone can twink up and take people out in the matter of 5-10 seconds, but you can really tell a player apart when they come in to the gas zone not expecting anything and straight up win a fight fairly.

Wenzell, lol but you got like 40 something levels on Q.

Well thanks...

Ya I camp MMD and I kill clans indiscriminately...No, I dont use mausser anything and am hardly twinked...If you would like a demonstration, /tell me sometime and Ill take all my armor off and put it back on (ooh, ill be nekkid) Ill even take off my gun . And if you dont like me killing you, or my tactics, or whatever, just get Eppin to come and kill me. Blasted traders.

Iniquitous

PS-what's this about me taunting people I kill? I may have a reply for such witty comments like "Iniq, you mother*** I ***ing hate your b**** ass!" , but other than that I generally keep my yap shut. I wish you guys would hate me more and bring more of your friends to fight tho, MMD is dead alot these days...Ya, Im sure it's because Im such a gridcamping loser.

Whatever.

Ooh, a whole thread about me! Ill post every day...

Oh, ya thanks alot Ober and Wutto...I do suck dont I Dont worry, I will try to get better (shotgun/scope) so I can have more hate posts dedicated to me! I love to talk about me... mwhahahaha!

I don't remember fighting anyone over level 60 either, but hey, it sounds real good.

Iniquitous

Inq, no you don't suck. Actually, I'm glad there are people that actually take the war seriously. I know I don't.

As far as your PvP fights, you use your mind. If I was Omni, or you clan, of course I'd help you out. It's a natural reaction. MPs are very tough to fight at low levels, and to make one run (from a fixer ) is good.

There are better twinks and PvPers of course. There is always someone more skilled and better equiped, or simply have better buffs. As for your fights with Layartic... eh... let's just say the deck was stacked in his favor.

The only reason I say you're not that great is because you haven't pulled off a reckless d after rooting someone, popping back out of the grid, healing up on the 75% area, then just beating the snot out the poor rooted fellow. I've seen you run too, but that's the fixers strength. And who the hell would be dumb enough to stay in the 25%? Show some flash. You're a solo PvPer, so you're going to be picked on.

I do think it's silly that you got your own personal whine thread against you.. Eppin and Ekor are much bigger killas and no one has posted anything about them yet. I have a few thoughts about Ekor, but I chalk it up to lag or the hp life bar being bugged.

Inq, congrats on your Rookie btw. I'll have to make sure to get a good posse to take you down a notch one day. and geez, aren't there enough shotguns already lol.

Wait a minute... Inq, you know there is another fixer that goes by the moniker of Ima "Jinxxed" Puller or such? lol
    Last edited by Obergeist; Apr 2nd, 2002 at 07:28:39.

Originally posted by Obergeist
    Lay is well know to Intra, he was in my guild for a bit.
    when did Lay leave?
    I gotta keep up with guild issues, sorry I havent been around for a bit... normal service should be resumed soon Prez

Chou stole him away from us.