Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Statement Released from Henry Radiman

Fixerben chuckles.

Great job of trying to play on the human characteristic of greed Nevver. You truly are an agent of Satan. But your not going to get to me like that. But you still roxx0r

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Oh, I would never simply play on the Clan characteristic of greed, Ben. If I wanted to "get you," it would be much more indepth and violent than that, my pretty. All I was doing was stating my opinion on the matter and what I would do if in the shoes of someone who had worked hard to advance my cause only to have someone else step in out of nowhere and take the credit.
    Last edited by Nevver; Sep 21st, 2003 at 14:04:54.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Well, Nevver This wouldnt be the first time thats happened to me. When the CoA was patrolling Tir and keeping Omni/Omni-Pol out, the Sentinels busted in and destroyed our months of work. That was basically the end of my administration of the CoA. So having Radiman bust in and start yet another conflict would be absolutely no surprise to me. The CoA made strives for peace, and Silverstone tramples it. The Clans live on their own for months, and now some people want to put someone they know almost nothing about in charge. I admit it doesnt make any sense But its not anything new to me. So I learned not to worry about who gets the credit, as long as it gets done.

((In other words, unless your organization fits with Funcom goals, you will pretty much get ignored. But I dont blame them, it would only make sense that way. So I'm not bitter ))
    Last edited by Fixerben; Sep 21st, 2003 at 16:24:20.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

*PoPs in for a second*

Ahh I see the old Henry Radiman is back!

*Shouts* Long Live The Clans!

anyways... I am Rmby (SirCreehan) I am not a Atrox anymore

*grins to people asking me if I am a atrox*

**news Flash**

Sir Radiman will take back over the clans! along side of the Sir Knights! Muhahaha, 0(-_-)0

Yeah my idea on Henry Radiman is that he shouldnt have left the clans in the first place But HEY Everyone Deserves a Break here and there..... We have the Knights now so what can we say.... Even though they have problems with Neutrals ^-^ sorry for our commanders Neutral Rubi-ka people..... For those Filthy Omni's they dont deserve to come into our ruins!!! *shouts* Long Live The Clans!
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

My question is where was Radiman all this time, what was he doing, why has he come back now that the portal is open? Is he really Radiman or is he a man controlled by others with a mission?

I am undecided in this conflict. I have lived both sides.
    Last edited by Danyx; Sep 24th, 2003 at 17:05:57.
    ~Danyx Jayde~

I heard something about stims, a mistress and running out of credits, but one should never pay too much attention to rumors.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12