Thread: (ooc) Where is the RP community?

Lightbulb (ooc) Where is the RP community? (RK1)

Greetings Roleplayers,

I'm trying to start cross sides/guild events, but I have one problem, I can't seem to find a contact list for RP people.

When I played Ultima Online on Atlantic, I had contact with everyone, people created lots of small events that other people could interact with. The potential for this is even greater in AO since the game has a much better defined storyline.

I hope many RP'ers from OT, neutral, clan will respond here, so we can work on creating a RP community.

Kind Regards,
    Miravlix - clan, Leader of Church of Ascension

PS: Hehe someone reminded me I had forgotten to mention dimension, while my efforts here is for RK1, RK2 RP groups is offcourse welcome to use the ideas.
    Last edited by Miravlix; Mar 28th, 2002 at 14:02:34.

Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

As a RK1 player, the effort here is to create a RK1 community, but I hope RK2 can use the same ideas.

Try the link below for a woefully incomplete list of RP guilds; it's a good a starting point as any. there have been a few rp registry of players started here or there, but they all to soon end out out of date as existing players eventually move on and new players coming in all the time.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=15307
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Role Playing

I would be more than happy to help start a role playing community. As a level 140 engineer, I can already make the best bot, 14.2 won't affect me any more, and I have nothing but time. I am an ex-clan Omni, but that just makes for more interesting Role Playing. So,....if you want to start your community, then I would be more than interested. Just give me a "tell" sometime.