Thread: Guild Info for a Newbie

Question Guild Info for a Newbie

I'm fairly new to AO, only a couple weeks, and this is my first time playing any MMORPG. As a result I know nothing about guilds and clans and my main question is what are the benefits/drawbacks of a guild? Also, I've seen that many guilds list themselves as role-playing guilds. How do these differ from 'normal ' guilds?

I'm interested in joining, so anyone looking for a lvl 18 Adventurer or a very low-level enforcer, please post.
    Caduceus 207 Doctor of the Bratpack
    Matahari 147 Agent
    Lyra 156 Crat
    Testlive

First of all the benifits of a guild. Well, thers always friendly people to talk to, teams, and help. The drawbacks, well that depends on what kind you join, and what style of play you have. If you are a roleplayer, you won't be happy with a powerlevel guild, and visa versa.

basically many guild who list themselves as roleplaying guild focus on more than the level and mission aspect of the game. A RP guild makes stroies for their characters and plays them out. They are interested in the social parts of the game. Most stay in character throughout all conversation, but not all do however.

Sea of Change, the guild I lead is a roleplaying organization based on Rubi-Ka 2. We differ form other organizations because we are focused on true roleplaying and making a differnce on RK2. All our members speak incharacter in guildchat, as well as to perfect strangers. We want to add more events to the planet and make it more exciting. We pride ourselves on good RP, not levels or items. We are always seeking those who have a like mind. If you are interested in joining us, contact "Sepentura" on RK2, or email serrephim@hotmail.com
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change