Thread: Logs Of Henry Raidman Speaking!

Logs Of Henry Raidman Speaking!

(OOC: This is only a partial Log..., I tried to edit out the 'LFG' , Cursing, Pets deacivating, and soforth... but otherwise trying to leave it in raw form for all to see... I'll post the Rest as I can clean it up! Its quite late..again
    Posted another Section. OMG Its hard to filter it all.. and its Still hard to read )

16:12: Fleat: a fellow by the name of ergo is there... a cyborg of sorts
    16:12: Henry Radiman: Do you know what they wish these parts for?
    16:12: Reddherring: there was yesterday here in town weird Yuttos with clouded mind, talking gibberish and wanting weird parts
    16:12: Fleat: no
    16:12: Kayl: I know this might not be the right time and I are not the person to ask but....
    16:12: Kayl: We are anxious to hear where you have been
    16:13: Henry Radiman: After the CoT was disbanded... it was a terrible blow to me.
    16:13: Henry Radiman: I felt as though a heavy door had been slammed in my face and those of the council...
    16:13: Bigbobbeater: ya dirty omni lover
    16:13: Reddherring: Bob! are you sentinel lover ?
    16:13: Bigbobbeater: yea the heavy door of gun to you head i hope
    16:13: Bigbobbeater: kk im outa jokes
    16:14: Bigbobbeater: corse i am
    16:14: Henry Radiman: I knew I had failed the clans... so I needed to find myself once again.
    16:14: Henry Radiman: My dear Atrox, I understand your feelings of distrust toward me.
    16:14: Bigbobbeater: ya do?
    16:14: Bigbobbeater: are ya sure cause you would kill your self if you truely understood
    16:14: Kayl: I can understand that Mr Radiman, I would have done the same
    16:14: Fleat: People saw..Alyssa
    16:15: Henry Radiman: Alyssa?
    16:15: Fleat: ya.. I think
    16:15: Fleat: it confuses me.
    16:15: Henry Radiman: I see... and the other?
    16:15: Bigbobbeater: you guys dont remeber do you all the ghey treatys all the omni agreshion and clan supresion?
    16:16: Fleat shouts: David Marlin
    16:16: Kayl: Let us concentrate on the wishes of MR radiman
    16:16: Angelkicker: so what does old radiman here do?
    16:16: Henry Radiman: Let us unravel this current mystery. I believe the arrival of these... Marlin?...
    16:17: Fleat shouts: they saw someone like David Marlin
    16:17: Henry Radiman: Like David Marlin?... I ... see.
    16:17: Sparkfizt shouts: please everyone give Mr. Radiman some space
    16:17: Kayl: (OOC: give the man some room)
    16:17: Bigbobbeater: say what ya gotta say and go damn
    16:17: Fleat: Who is David Marlin... I dunno
    16:17: Reddherring: Mr. Radiman, will the council in Tir be reopened or is it now closed by sentinels forever ?
    16:18: Henry Radiman: I will work toward that goal, yes.
    16:18: Zxcs: w00t
    16:18: Bigbobbeater: pfft : look dont trust this guy
    16:18: Henry Radiman: But it will take time to gain access to it once again.
    16:18: Fairylights shouts: fleat whats going on?!
    16:18: Bigbobbeater: you can see it in his face
    16:18: Vedanthi: Mr Radiman, do you intent to try to reprisent the Clans again, or are you staying as a private individual?
    16:18: Reddherring: i dont like at all Silverstone ordering us around
    16:18: Zxcs: lol big, look at all the things the sentinels got us into, Radiman wouldn't have led us into that
    16:19: Bigbobbeater: thats it im giveing my 2 sents befor zone crashes
    16:19: Knightsabre: silence zxcs we know your a traitor to the clans
    16:19: Zxcs: pfft knight
    16:19: Tinkertrish: ill be damed.....
    16:19: Henry Radiman: What are these visions saying?
    16:20: Zxcs: the sentintinels boss us around, almost dictating our lives like Phillip Ross and the OT corparation
    16:20: Henry Radiman: Anything else? Apart from stay away from the Shadowlands?
    16:20: Kayl: As you can see, we are happy to see you again
    16:20: Knightsabre: we should kill any guy called Henry
    16:20: Fleat: The second dream
    16:20: Knightsabre: hehe
    16:20: Azrael999: Mr. Radiman, you abandoned us in our time of need, why should we trust you now??
    16:20: Zxcs shouts: move on people, go do your missions
    16:20: Bigbobbeater: straight outa omni's mouth
    16:20: Titusxxx: Visions
    16:20: Fleat: It was to the clanners.. mainly leaders of guilds the visions were sent to.
    16:20: Angelkicker: this... has a point right?
    16:20: Tinkertrish tries to get a peek over all the heads
    16:20: Bigbobbeater: cant killum knight i tryed
    16:21: Henry Radiman: I will explain in due time, please allow me to finish gathering information on these visions.

16:21: Fleat: this vision directed us to keep the Omni from taking the Shadowlands...I think
    16:21: Knightsabre: damn, well thats supression gas for you
    16:21: Bigbobbeater: henry joo suxer
    16:21: Henry Radiman: I see, does anyone know of Omni-Teks intentions to the portal?
    16:21: Zxcs: Big, go join OT
    16:21: Fleat: they want to 'own' it...I think
    16:21: Mizegarer: bone dont push it :]
    16:21: Knightsabre shouts: so go then zxcs you noob
    16:21: Angelkicker: they prolly want too take it... id guess lol
    16:21: Fluxtrox: ya cant own it
    16:21: Fleat: other than that Im not sure..
    16:21: Willoisa: They want to exploit the Source most likely

16:21: Henry Radiman: I see... and the clans responce was?
    16:22: Infekted shouts: OOC: Can we please not flame each other guys, I for one would like to enjoy this
    16:22: Kayl: (if your just gonna be a pain in the ass please leave to give us a good event)
    16:22: Bigbobbeater: yes tey want it to them selves they are the unredeamed incarnet we should rep for the redeamed and win the fight this time for the sake of the univers
    16:22: Antiggony: The OT tried to take a portal in Broken Shores a few days back, but we killed them off
    16:22: Knightsabre shouts: i remember you bragging about stealing a guild, your still a troublemaker ^^
    16:22: Fleat: Clan went there...and took them out.. killed most of their forces
    16:22: Henry Radiman: The unredeemed and the redeemed. I take it these are part of the portal also...
    16:22: Fleat: I dunno Mr Raidman.. to much for me
    16:23: Henry Radiman: There were losses... that is saddening. Hostility seems not to have calmed then...
    16:23: Kayl: These redeemed seems to be creatures
    16:23: Fleat: no... its getting worse

16:23: Henry Radiman: I have been keeping myself up to date to a certain extent. I had hoped all clans would turn away from violence. And indeed... Omni-Tek. Why did they attack us?
    16:23: Bigbobbeater: takeing bets on the ime of zone crash i say 5 mins any takers?
    16:24: Knightsabre shouts: cmon everybody lets crash the server ^^
    16:24: Joopy: they want to take the Jobe portals
    16:24: Bigbobbeater: omni attacks cause they want notum we will deffend as long as we all get ower lwt :/
    16:24: Shadowalkr: because they want to secure the jobe portal for themselves along with all of rk
    16:24: Fleat: Omni has taken the position that we are nothing... with the dissolving of the Tir accord...Omni mearly seem to ‚Tolerate’ us.

16:24: Henry Radiman: As well we should defend our rights upon Rubi-Ka. As also this portal.
    16:24: Knightsabre: ballsto the jobe portals, omni only want land control areas lets not be silly
    16:25: Bigbobbeater: pfft i could solo all the omni i just dont wana
    16:25: Evari: Tolerate isn't the word.
    16:25: Henry Radiman: All should have access to knowledge... certainly to new horizons.
    16:25: Kayl: I dont know what is behind this protal but I do know i dont trust Omni-tek with it
    16:25: Fleat: They Tear down our Towers when were sleeping :-(
    16:25: Knightsabre: is that why you funded a terrorist organisation henry?
    16:25: Henry Radiman: Excuse me? Funding a terrorist organisation?
    16:25: Shadowalkr: mr radiman what r we going to do about omni taking over in icc or if not taking over outright becoming the ICCs’ puppetmaster

16:26: Reddherring: Omni-tek, the name and actions resemble Omega
    16:26: Reddherring shivers
    16:26: Zxcs: funding it? he was more "help it along"
    16:26: Zxcs: for all we know those masked commandos weren't terrorists
    16:27: Knightsabre: while he was hiding many of his co workers died
    16:27: Henry Radiman: I do not and did not associate with terrorists. I seek peaceful means to an end.
    16:27: Midnitecreep: the thing is what have you done for clan lately henry
    16:27: Knightsabre: heh yeah right
    16:27: Zxcs: his co worksers got a virus
    16:27: Azrael999: again I'll ask, you abandoned us once in our time of need, why should we trust you now?
    16:27: Kayl: Its strange that even Clans believe the Omni-tek propaganda
    16:27: Knightsabre: tell that to those the DB killed

16:27: Henry Radiman: You know nothing my friend, you act of hearsay spread by those who opposed the council.
    16:27: Bantha: it's a control issue. they have it, they've always had it. If we can control the shadow lands it will be a breath of new life for the clans as a whole.
    16:27: Fleat: Will you guys chill out.. .let him try to explain... and /or right any wrongs..
    16:27: Knightsabre: i used to work for the COT, when it fell i started following the sentnels
    16:28: Zxcs: lol is he denying he met with the DB when we saw them exiting CoT?
    16:28: Henry Radiman: So I would hold you tongue, in case you wish to be seen as a part of the same people who brought about the disbanding of council.

16:28: Angelhunter: i say we kill him, shoot first, ask questions later, hes probably just an OT clone anyway
    16:28: Henry Radiman: I had hoped... I had prayed, that there were none in the clans who sided with Sentinel philosophies...
    16:28: Knightsabre: id be proud to be seen as one of those responsible for ending the clan corruption, but alas i was not
    16:29: Azrael999: how dare you threaten us. We stood beside you Mr. Radiman, but you ran when things turned ugly.
    16:29: Henry Radiman: Fleat, please continue.
    16:29: Joopy: I think its high time Clan controlled our own lands without the threat of Omni
    16:29: Fleat: I dunno where to begin..
    16:29: Centaura: i don't like the sentinels...let's throw them out ^^
    16:29: Kayl: The sentinals protected us in a time of need
    16:29: Fleat: So Clan took out the Omni there at the portals..
    16:29: Knightsabre: how about shooting him in the head fleat
    16:29: Fleat: and Clan stopped them..from taking Jobe or forcing JAME to give.

16:29: Vedanthi: The Sentinels are Clanners, so there must by definition be some who do, buy I assure you ther are a vocal minority Mr Radiman
    16:29: Bantha: the sentinels lost newland
    16:30: Tinkertrish will take the council over the sentinals anyday
    16:30: Angelhunter: k look, i am just here to do the RP thing to get a custom prof ring, can i have it plzkthx
    16:30: Fluxtrox: lets all just go though the portal and leave rimor ^^
    16:30: Knightsabre: the sentinels never owned newland
    16:30: Zxcs: yes but it isn't exactly "neutral" anymore is it?
    16:30: Henry Radiman: There should be no seperation amongst us all... we're all family... we should all be as brothers and sisters.
    16:30: Fleat: maybe if you ask me someting.. Someone knows.. I might
    16:30: Knightsabre: at the end of the day all you two are doing is warmongering
    16:30: Bantha: the clans owned newland, but unfortunately omni took it. where were the sentinels then?
    16:30: Trencher: Strength in the Shadowlands is just what we need to level the playing field with Omni Tech. Shadowlands is the advantage we have been looking for

16:31: Henry Radiman: I do not wish to place borders between what is right and what is wrong... despite what some speculate. I am here for you, I am a friend of you, the clans... as I always have been.
    16:31: Knightsabre: no but thats omnitek zxcs, they hired some of the guards
    16:31: Angelhunter: History shows that wars eventually solve all problems
    16:31: Fleat whispers: im sorry Mr Raidman... seems some people never want peace...just like the Omni think we are.
    16:31: Knightsabre: until things took a bad turn then you deserted us
    16:31: Angelhunter: hey i like the Sentinels, they gave me a nice hat
    16:31: Shadowalkr: mr radiman then as our leader what would u have us do and what shall we do over the increasing hostilities in icc?
    16:31: Evari: Good gods, people. He's only mortal.
    16:32: Knightsabre: if hes mortal he can die

16:32: Henry Radiman: Fine, fine... if you see it that way, that I deserted you. I do not blame you for feeling as such.
    16:32: Kayl: Let us speak of these visions and keep the politics till later
    16:32: Knightsabre: not a feeling its the bloody truth
    16:32: Memphisraves: henry u left us without a trace, what do u expect... sir..
    16:32: Henry Radiman: I believe these visions are important... Yes Kayl, let us continue.
    16:32: Evari: I'd desert you too if I heard so many immature, selfish rantings.
    16:33: Dahooka: now that maybe you are all done squabbling over who deserted whom would you care to discuss to fight the real enemy?
    16:33: Delilla shouts: leader has returned 8P
    16:33: Siano shouts: OMG
    16:33: Kayl: Mr Radiman explained earlier that he was crushed by the downfall of the council
    Last edited by Fleat; Sep 10th, 2003 at 08:59:53.
    Comprehension : The knowledge that is acquired by the act of grasping the meaning, nature, or importance of; understanding.

Katelin "Fleat" Tapanes-Musashi 216/16 ADV - Retired President of Coven of Hunters

Tastless 200+ NT
    Wilkes 208 Crat
    Fleaa 90 MA
    Squiggele 60 GA1 Fixer
    Denial 145Keeper
    Langsam 151 Doc

16:33: Shadowalkr: we don not know why he left things may have been worse if he had stayed ever thought of that?
    16:33: Reddherring: Fleat, speak up
    16:33: Zxcs: yes we attacked them, but only after under the dictatorship from the sentinels
    16:33: Knightsabre: that was the downfall of the council
    16:33: Fleat: I dunno what else to say..
    16:33: Angelhunter: yeah, and i am curshed by the downfall of all clans right now, but you don't see me running away like a scared child
    16:34: Burotry: anyway it was really time you come back Mr Radiman, clans are not the clans you have left, the have lost their solidarity, they fight each other, are less helpfull, they all need a leader like you in this war. Happy to see you again.

16:34: Henry Radiman: Nervous? Not at all. I'm very happy to be back with you all.
    16:34: Knightsabre: we need a leader, but not a traitor like him
    16:34: Shadowalkr: aye we must but how do we know that radiman didnt have a fight elsewhere?
    16:34: Stapedius: Tell us your plan Mr. Radiman
    16:34: Angelhunter: Henry Radiman is no leader....... what is to keep im from abandoning us again
    16:34: Joopy: What do you see, from teh Visions?
    16:34: Trencher: We would all like to know where you have been though
    16:35: Zxcs: radiman isn't perfect but having the council back is better than having the sentinels
    16:35: Bantha: the best leaders leave his children to grow up when they need to
    16:35: Fleat: we need you again MR.Raidman.. were quite ....lost...confused as well. without a leader
    16:35: Henry Radiman: I wish to know more on these visions. If you know anything, or know anyone who has seen them... then bring them here also.
    16:35: Fleat: Sallust had them
    16:35: Fleat: and...
    16:35: Angelhunter: we need a strong leader who is not afraid to fight, that is Simon silverstone
    16:35: Nightsteel: I have seen the projections
    16:35: Henry Radiman: I did not return with the intention of being leader again, nor did I expect you to accept me back.
    16:35: Tradexxe shouts: trader lvl 35 lft
    16:36: Joopy: Sallust and NIghtsteel saw them
    16:36: Angelhunter: then why are you here?
    16:36: Dahooka: I saw someone called the happy jumper babbling about needing computer parts
    16:36: Henry Radiman: These visions enticed me to find out what they are. I believe they are a way forward for the clans.
    16:36: Knightsabre: we need to silence traitors such as these, that is why every day omni tek grow stronger with more ex clanners
    16:36: Henry Radiman: And I wish to find out what is needed for this oppurtunity to exist for us...

16:37: Henry Radiman: Through this portal... the reports tell of Jobe. I place faith in that is where our destiny lies.
    16:37: Fleat: Mr. Raidman... I think were being asked for help
    16:37: Fleat: I think someone...or something...in the Shadowlands.. is begging us for help
    16:37: Henry Radiman: And if our help is required there... then we must go.
    16:38: Henry Radiman: Not sure what these items are for...
    16:38: Joopy: HOw can we help ourselves ?
    16:38: Centaura: henry was our leader during the days of the amnesty...those were good days, he should be our leader again
    16:38: Nightsteel: Yes, they were.
    16:39: Henry Radiman: Through expanding our minds and physical bodies. But also assisting the scientists with their progressions in the shadowlands.
    16:39: Joopy: We have been looking for you every where
    16:39: Angelhunter: there was amnesty because he did not have the backbone to stand up to Omni-Tek and Philip Ross
    16:39: Centaura: omni-tek started the amnesty
    16:39: Henry Radiman: I had to place myself away for a time. As explained... I felt a heavy blow after the council was destroyed. I lost my faith for a time.

16:40: Knightsabre shouts: drugs, you can get them in jobe
    16:40: Henry Radiman: But I will explain that at a later time. Please believe me.
    16:40: Nightsteel: There are those who still have faith in you, Mr. Radiman.
    16:40: Knightsabre: why should we believe you?
    16:40: Kayl: Do not worry Mr Radiman we trust you
    16:40: Henry Radiman: Thank you.
    16:40: Kahj: EVERYONE SHOOT HIM !
    16:41: Henry Radiman: Not worried, as Fleat says... they may be a call for help.
    16:41: Angelhunter: Henry, actions speak louder then words, Show us some proof that you stand behind the free clans

16:41: Fleat: indeed
    16:41: Henry Radiman: I wish to see one of these visions myself if possible. Or speak with one who has seen one.
    16:41: Knightsabre: if he returns im sure there will be a nice prize for his head, maybe some sentinel shoulderpads
    16:41: Fleat: find sallust...or...
    16:41: Fluxtrox: why shoot a clanner he made a mistake , we all have our breaking points
    16:41: Baidef: ive had visions
    16:41: Memphisraves: WELL ANGEL, KNIGHT, etc. : Silverstoen has broguht us nothing but loss!!1 henry gave us peace!
    16:41: Gadgets: Probably help to get rid of the Omni who invaded theyre world
    16:41: Dahooka: what visions are you speaking of?
    16:41: Nightsteel: Mr. Radiman, I have seen one.
    16:41: Zxcs: we should have radiman back, having a leader who is corrupt and gets us allianced with certain terrorists and HUGE amounts of cash is better than having an unusual tall guy who camps out at FT
    16:42: Henry Radiman: Who said that?
    16:42: Knightsabre: fleat just type /terminate and reduce the lag
    16:42: Gadgets: I had a vision of a Lady who said she was not from our world
    16:42: Angelhunter: i saw a vision of Clanners in chains, and Tir Burning brightly in the night sky, because the clans are no longer united, without unity nothing else matters
    16:42: Henry Radiman: I need to speak with those who have seen the visions.
    16:42: Impeh: Knightsabre
    16:42: Gadgets: Said she was kind of a spider
    16:42: Impeh: type what?
    16:42: Memphisraves: I have seen 1 , and it spoke to me directly
    16:43: Gadgets: but took a human form for us to feel better about speaking to her
    16:43: Mogatou: I saw a vision and it told us too flee into the hills
    16:43: Impeh: obviously u are if you speak to people like that :C
    16:43: Mogatou: because a great terror is upon us

16:44: Henry Radiman: Please give me some room to speak with those who have seen the visions
    16:44: Roska: i love that people have to stand on top of him so no one else can see
    16:44: Fleat shouts: who has had the visions?
    16:44: Impeh shouts: meeeee
    16:44: Antiggony: comeon, move back peeps
    16:44: Tentonhammer shouts: pls make a bigger circle
    16:44: Nightsteel: I have.

16:44: Couningstars shouts: Henry. Do you have any intentiongs to reclaim the C0T facilites, and If so, is there any way I, or my clan may aid you?
    16:45: Angelhunter shouts: visions or nightmares..... not sure what to call them
    16:45: Gadgets shouts: I wouldnt call it a Vision but I dont know what a meeting with a being from another world would be called
    16:45: Dahooka shouts: I dont know, but I saw a mental projection that was talking to me the other day, was red as day con'd omni right by the hill here, and a guy called the Happy Jumper, but I dont know if that is what he is askin about
    16:45: Zxcs shouts: he was talking about ergo in ww and SL
    16:46: Knightsabre shouts: did he ask you to burn things?

16:46: Henry Radiman: Where are those who have seen these visions?
    16:46: Impeh: meme
    16:46: Fleat: behind you
    16:46: Azrael999: I have seen something
    16:46: Fleat: behind you mr Raidman
    16:47: Knightsabre: i came accross some strange robot while on my weekly yuttos hunt and after kicking it a few times a fell out its head
    16:47: Henry Radiman: Impeh... Nightsteel please stand alongside Impeh.
    16:48: Mogatou: I saw one but I cannot tell you much, he appeared before us here in old athens. was wearing all white cloak.
    16:48: Mogatou: He spoke of a great evil coming to us, and said we had to flee to the hills
    16:48: Nightsteel: Haveing trouble typing
    16:48: Fleat shouts: I WISH THIS MANY CAME TO TOWER FIGHTS
    16:48: Knightsabre: i saw a vision, he asked me for some credits so i told him to get lost ^^
    16:48: Mogatou: No one seemed to take him serious
    16:49: Angelhunter: a great darkness stretched across the sky, and the one peacful city of Tir became a beacon of flames
    16:49: Henry Radiman: Impeh what did you see?
    16:49: Impeh: we need to find somewhere else to stand without all these gawkers
    16:49: Knightsabre: oh that will be nice now winters coming
    16:49: Impeh: i saw "Vision"
    16:49: Henry Radiman: And what did it say?
    16:49: Henry Radiman: What did it look like?
    16:49: Delilla shouts: try and roleplay just for a little while people, lol
    16:49: Impeh: it said we were in danger
    16:49: Impeh: tall, blond man
    16:49: Impeh: wearing all white
    16:49: Knightsabre shouts: i am, im a very sarchastic person
    16:50: Henry Radiman: What did he say?
    16:50: Impeh: he told me that we were in danger, and that we should flee
    16:50: Izekold: the portal to jobe will only bring evil to our already unstable society
    16:50: Henry Radiman: Flee where?
    16:50: Impeh: away from here
    16:50: Impeh: from Jobe
    16:51: Impeh: we just needed to get away
    16:51: Henry Radiman: From Jobe?... Surely that cannot be true. Jobe is a dedicated place of science and knowledge.
    16:51: Impeh: but in Jobe is the portal to the Shadowlands
    16:51: Azrael999: I saw a white glowing figure, floating over the ground towards me. She told me that the Shadowlands were in danger, and begged for my help. She told me that the omni would exploit the land, and upset the balance between the earths. That the destruction of Rubi-ka is near...
    16:51: Shadowalkr: heh farmatek was dedicated to science and research as well.....
    16:52: Fleat: interesting Azrael999
    16:52: Henry Radiman: Very true... we will explore safely I'm sure. Did the vision say what we were fleeing from?
    16:52: Impeh: it wasnt very specific
    16:52: Impeh: just general nasty demons etc
    16:52: Memphisraves: he said a dark shadow force will come.... run for the hills
    16:52: Memphisraves: or it*
    16:53: Henry Radiman: If their land has such evil... perhaps they do need our help? What do you think?
    16:53: Impeh: i agree
    16:53: Azrael999: this figure begged us to help Mr. Radiman
    16:53: Kayl: We are proud clanners we dont run from anything
    16:53: Izekold: We cannot help! The power is too strong. To help we need Omni to unite with the clans.
    16:54: Nightsteel: Mine was different than the warnings.
    16:54: Fleat: Sallust said: "The eye of darkness that held those expelled from the world is opening by the hands of scientists and politicians. They cannot be stopped! Run for the hills, but realize you cannot run forever The eye is our destiny. Grow strong in the time that remains!" go and be warned that the fate of humanity rests in our hands beyond the eye of darkness!
    16:54: Ichnameist: I believe it is not our place to take land from the residents of Shadowlands, but by the same token, we cannot let the Omni do the same in our absence. We must go.
    16:54: Henry Radiman: If Omni-Tek were willing to form a partnership... I'm sure there are most that would turn such an act away.
    16:54: Azrael999: Omni would never form an alliance with us
    16:54: Raitchel shouts: You can't trust Omni
    16:54: Henry Radiman: Force? Then we are no better than them.
    16:54: Impeh: no
    16:55: Impeh: they are motivated by power
    16:55: Kayl: Clanners will never form a alilance with OT
    16:55: Nightsteel: The figure claimed to be a projection that encouraged us to go through. Not to run from it.
    16:55: Impeh: we are motivated by freedom
    16:55: Memphisraves: omni-tek .... alliance with clans... thats like asking a leet to be friends with a rollerrat.......
    16:55: Kahj: omni tek only undersatnds force!
    16:55: Henry Radiman: Do not judge them all by the name they live under...
    16:55: Henry Radiman: The company... no. Trusting that company is an improbable act. But I believe in good in all.
    16:55: Shadowalkr: side with omni..... loosing my support rapidly
    16:55: Azrael999: Omni-Tek is a corperation, all of its members will support the goals and actions of its leader
    16:55: Memphisraves: this is getting interesting
    16:55: Kayl: I trust your judgement but not everyone does
    16:55: Impeh: for all we know it may be absolutely necessary to form an alliance with the omni
    16:56: Impeh: the Shadowlands have powers we do not yet understand
    16:56: Impeh: and until we do, we need to keep our options open
    16:56: Izekold: We can reach an agreement with the Omni.
    16:56: Nightsteel: All sides are in need of a renewal. A looking at themselves before much can be done about each other.
    16:56: Memphisraves: my fear is as soon as the gates open as we enter we will not know what to expect, and the shadow's may just wipe the clans from their feet and perhaps the omni to, and takes over all
    Comprehension : The knowledge that is acquired by the act of grasping the meaning, nature, or importance of; understanding.

Katelin "Fleat" Tapanes-Musashi 216/16 ADV - Retired President of Coven of Hunters

Tastless 200+ NT
    Wilkes 208 Crat
    Fleaa 90 MA
    Squiggele 60 GA1 Fixer
    Denial 145Keeper
    Langsam 151 Doc

16:57: Henry Radiman: We are a people... not rebels. We're free members of Rubi-Ka. To label oneself a rebel is mark oneself for hostile actions.
    16:57: Angelhunter: Join with Omni?
    16:57: Boobich shouts: we always must do what a vision say???
    16:57: Zorgus2: if anything i say we take out all the neutrals how do they call them selvzz neutral when they attack towers
    16:57: Faithful4 shouts: Omni will not free Ru-bika if we join them!
    16:57: Angelhunter: JOIN WITH OMNI!?!?!?
    16:57: Knightsabre: i honestly cant believe you can say you support the clans and then say ally with omni
    16:57: Evari: To label us rebels is just being immature. Heh.
    16:57: Memphisraves: miss angelhunter, we may have no choice
    16:57: Henry Radiman: Where was the last vision sighted?

16:57: Kahj: will we have any other coice but to side with them when we do go to SL?
    16:57: Coldsilence: the only way to change is through violent revolution...u are weak radiman
    16:57: Mogatou: right here
    16:57: Nightsteel: Mr. RAdiman, the one I saw was of omni affilations I believe. I am not sure of the otvies, but it was very itnent on people going through.
    16:58: Shadowalkr: then feel free to label me as long as the respawn tubes keep working and i have ammo i will fight omni till the end
    16:58: Henry Radiman: An Omni-Tek affiliated vision?
    16:58: Nightsteel: Some were seen inere in athen and west athen.
    16:58: Mogatou: old athens, near the hill
    16:58: Angelhunter: Omni only want to xploit us and this planet, they will not stop until everything is destroyed
    16:58: Nightsteel: Yes.
    16:58: Izekold: We cannot take omni out. We need to unite. There is no reason why we cannot reach an agreement with them.
    16:58: Angelhunter: Omni only cares about themselves, they will stripmine this planet dead if we don't fight for it
    16:58: Lasman: Sentinels forever!
    16:58: Kenishi: there is a difference between fighting and defending btw...
    16:58: Coldsilence: we don't have to mark ourselves as rebels radiman....omni has already marked us as rebels
    16:58: Azrael999: We need not to align with omni, but with the mysterous figures in white. Only though their help can we hope to save the shadowlands, and Rubi-Ka
    16:58: Fleat: There may be another option Lasman... Fighting has not got us anywhere our entire life.
    16:59: Kenishi: i believe we could coexist but an alliance is pushing it
    16:59: Nightsteel: The Sentinels believe in only one view of this world. Everyone has a right, not just one clan has the righ tto decide.

16:59: Faithful4 shouts: How can you reach an agreement with a company bent on our destruction?
    16:59: Kayl: Fighting gave us our freedom
    16:59: Henry Radiman: It is obvious that many have their views on the situations at hand, it would be wrong to force anything upon those to change them to anything other than what they believe.
    16:59: Lasman: hell yeah Kayl
    16:59: Fleat: possibly... we neeed to see thats possible.. and the Shadowlands might open this up to us
    16:59: Impeh: Henry Radiman, you seem like a very wise person, what do you propose we do ?
    17:00: Izekold: Yes! The neutrals. They may be weak but they are unbiased. They could moderate an agreement with the Omni.
    17:00: Memphisraves: Mr. henry I as for one have knowledge abotut his upcoming force, without omni-tek we stand no chance at all against it
    17:00: Henry Radiman: But you cannot close your mind off to other possibilities. All I ask is that we first find out the true nature to these visions.

17:00: Coldsilence: omni already labels us as rebels. they have no qualms about trying to bring bout our demise...our very existance is a threat to there way of life
    17:00: Memphisraves: these creatures have a power you have never seen before
    17:00: Knightsabre: the neutrals act more like omnis day by day, they even use omni pads
    17:00: Slayyer shouts: jumping party
    17:00: Nightsteel: Mr. Radiman, have you contined the pilgrimage you mentioned one time before?
    17:00: Henry Radiman: Who is Shadownald?
    17:01: Windkick shouts: shadownald is ur daddy!

17:01: Henry Radiman: I had to delve deep inside to heal the damage inflicted upon my personal being.
    17:01: Coldsilence shouts: radiman is ronald mcdonald
    17:01: Kayl: I am sorry we cannot be more help Mr Radiman
    17:01: Henry Radiman: I could not and would not have acted fairly for the clans in the state that I was in a year ago.

17:02: Evari: I appologise for the idiocy, Mr. Radiman.
    17:02: Faithful4 shouts: Do you really trust the neutrals enough to let them barter an agreement with our enemy?
    17:02: Impeh: he's proposing an ALLIANCE NOT A SURRENDER
    17:02: Henry Radiman: Kayl, you all do what you can. And do not apologise for others.
    17:02: Angelhunter: When the portal opens in the Shadowlands to you think OMni will peacefully walk in and explore it, and try to harmonize with it?? NO, they will rip apart the lands trying to find anything they can use to further their powers and wealth, they will destroy us AND the planet in the process, this is what you want Henry?
    17:02: Fleat: We will have 2 options.. learn of a diffrent way to win... or.. Learn the better way to fight. .. But we must keep our minds open..
    17:02: Lasman: an alliance with omni? lol they do not share power
    17:02: Kahj: ok ok, if we give in to omni tek, im gonna start killing people here
    17:02: Angelhunter: You think Omni funded J.A.M.E without thinking of ways to make that money back?
    17:03: Henry Radiman: We will see what the opening of the portal brings. If you and I can find a peaceful way to approach what is ahead, then I ask of you to help me find that.

17:03: Nightsteel: Mr. Radiman, you set a example with the attempts to talk to OT and broker a peace. It proved one time it could work. Do you think there is still a chance?
    17:03: Henry Radiman: there is always chance Nightsteel

17:03: Azrael999: Mr. Radiman, although I do not agree with some things you may say, I will do anything for the welfare of the clans. Do not be afraid to contact me or my organization if you ever need support.
    17:03: Evari: Heh. Getting rid of mindless hatered should be first to go before anything else.
    17:03: Jadeq: Omni never wanted peace and NEVER will either!
    17:03: Mogatou: kenishi rules
    17:03: Angelhunter: there is a war being fought within the Shadowlands, that war will spill over to Rubi Ka and effect us all
    17:03: Henry Radiman: I place heavy faith in the good souls in all people.
    17:03: Impeh: what is your proposed course of action ?
    17:03: Nightsteel: Are you willing to try and do it again?
    17:04: Waluige shouts: this is the COh tree ahh imposters
    17:04: Henry Radiman: If you trust it could work again, of course I would be willing.
    17:04: Fluxtrox: we wanna chill wit the shadowlands explore slowly learn , omni just wanna devour it and sell it we can never become togather our ethics r different ( im a well read trox^)
    17:04: Eugene23: peace? what was the last time we saw that...
    17:04: Lasman shouts: hell yeah Flux!
    17:05: Izekold: I trust, believe me, I trust. Me MUST ally. We have nothing to lose to try.
    17:05: Nightsteel: There is a difference between allying and coexisting.

17:05: Nightsteel: We tried it once, and it worked.
    17:05: Azrael999: I believe we should reinstate the council of truth
    17:05: Memphisraves: as do I azrael
    17:05: Kenishi: i believe in coexistance but not an alliance we believe in honesty truth and honour and the beliefs of omnitec stand opposed to that in my vieuw they believe in profit
    17:05: Henry Radiman: Kenshi, good point. But one side will need to give their show of trust.
    17:05: Henry Radiman: But I'm sure together we could find the correct path.
    17:05: Elspara: TRUSTING OMNI MEANS DEATH
    17:05: Angelhunter: Radiman i suggest you talk with clan leaders as soon as possible, the opening of the portal is tomorrow, one way or another, i don't think it will be very pretty
    17:06: Faithful4 shouts: allying with Omni means death.
    17:06: Knightsabre: death or worse, we could end up working for them
    17:06: Slayyer: What if there is a greater evil in the shadow lands?...What will we do then?
    17:06: Evari: Eh heh.. there ARE clanners that laugh when omni die too.
    17:06: Fluxtrox: remember all the times omni have messed wit us
    17:06: Teafor2: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I think a wise man once said that. It wasn't me.
    17:07: Henry Radiman: There is much to be considered. It cannot be decided upon this hour under this tree.
    17:07: Kenishi: kayl we could give a sign of faith in the peace by taking the first step
    17:07: Henry Radiman: As much as I would like it all to become clear to us this very moment.
    17:07: Fleat: maybe next time... it should be Guild leadrers a bit to croweded ( Laggy)
    17:07: Azrael999: I agree fleat
    17:08: Henry Radiman: Perhaps Fleat, but I would not wish to exclude anyone from what we decide.
    17:08: Kenishi: a cause we as clan should support fully peace and freedom
    17:08: Impeh: Kajh u narrow minded gimp, he is not
    17:08: Fluxtrox: that the best thing radi has said all nite we all decide
    17:08: Angelhunter: thats what a chain of command is for Henry
    17:08: Kaismomma: k who farted!!!
    17:08: Fleat: nono.. as leaders we would have to bring all sides of arguements.. reguardless of personal feelings
    17:08: Impeh: he's proposing an allience not a surrender
    17:08: Kayl: I may not be a leader but i want a chance to share my view on this too
    17:08: Henry Radiman: As much as certain people would like to believe I'm a traitor, a lier... even an Omni Tek spy... I am not.
    17:09: Henry Radiman: And I know that the vast majority know that I am here, before you know, as Henry Radiman, as your friend.
    17:09: Windkick farts...again
    17:09: Coldsilence: our friend?
    17:09: Henry Radiman: And... someone tell me what that person ate last. I will attempt to avoid it.
    17:09: Fluxtrox: are u nervous windkick?
    17:09: Kenishi: Mr Radiman bring us an omni that believes as sign of good faith im sure we can provide someoin to do the same
    17:09: Ichnameist: Lord, I have remained silent throghout all of this, now I ask: Have you already send annother to Omni in making a similar proposal?
    17:10: Nightsteel: If you ask a number of people what the future should be. Everyone will give you an answer different than the other. That was the reason the Council was formed for.
    17:10: Henry Radiman: Hello there.

17:10: Fluxtrox: please dont kill claner for his views
    17:10: Angelhunter: it is time for you to make a decision Henry
    17:10: Angelhunter: you must meet with clan leaders
    17:11: Henry Radiman: I do not wish to make a decision for all. Matters such as these cannot be settled so easily. Would you wish for me to tell you exactly how it is to be?
    17:11: Henry Radiman: I'm sure you would not.
    17:11: Antiggony passes Vedanthi her heavily /ignored notation
    17:12: Knightsabre hopes she isnt on tiggys ignore
    17:12: Angelhunter: no, you don't tell us how it is to be, we work together to decide for the best of the clans interests how it should be
    17:12: Kayl: Yes this sallust person knows many things
    17:12: Henry Radiman: Kenishi, I shall do what I can. But for now I need to discover what these visions speak of. If they mention great danger... then we need to know what this danger is if we are to assist those or defend ourselves against it.
    Last edited by Fleat; Sep 10th, 2003 at 08:30:37.

Tastless 200+ NT
    Wilkes 208 Crat
    Fleaa 90 MA
    Squiggele 60 GA1 Fixer
    Denial 145Keeper
    Langsam 151 Doc

Yeah, its just too bad good events like this are ruined because of favoritism by the ARKs to constantly use the same people over and over and over again in story line events. If you arent a hardcore RP'er or friends with an ARK or GM you get left in the cold, plain and simple.

OOC

16:30: Angelhunter: k look, i am just here to do the RP thing to get a custom prof ring, can i have it plzkthx
    [Nuff said...some people actually try to enjoy the events and don't expect to get anything in return but the experience. Be happy you were present, at least.]

Re: OOC

Originally posted by Lillemjau

[Nuff said...some people actually try to enjoy the events and don't expect to get anything in return but the experience. Be happy you were present, at least.]
    yeah, and i was JOKING with one of my friends that was there, and becuase of that statement i was also threatened by an ARK for "disrupting an event" Don't acccuse someone of something when you don't know the context something is being said in. I have been to almost every Story Line event i have been online for as long as i have been playing AO, and i see the same few people used constantly everytime, not everyone is a 24/7 roleplayer, god knows i'm not. But i DO like the story behine AO, and i would love to participate in it, as would alot of other i spoke with, but the general view seems to be, if you aren't in certain orgs, or RP all the damn time, you get nothing but to stand around and listen.

ooc

[Joking, huh? Then why don't joke in tells, on guildchat or in private chatgroups? Why the need to spew even more silly comments in vicinity when there's enough disruptions already? If you want to take part, then join in as you have done, stay in character and lay off the stupid comments. Maybe they'll contact you as well.

It's not about favoritism, it's about respect. Respect that they are spending enourmous amounts of their free time to make and participate in events. Respect that it's about roleplay and stories, not stupid things like rings, killing a greenie, witty comments or accusations. Maybe the ARKs return to people because they have shown to be faithful to the story they are trying to tell amidst the thousands of unnecessary comments. I don't think it's possible to talk to every single person, but it's possible to stay active and show a tad bit of immersion. If not...then no one is forcing you to join.

If one person gave you cookies and one hit you on the head with a hammer...which would you go to?

Btw...I try to roleplay as much a possible, but I haven't been part of an event...ever. So should I shoot them?]
    Last edited by Tussa; Sep 9th, 2003 at 08:21:14.

Yeah, its just too bad good events like this are ruined because of favoritism by the ARKs to constantly use the same people over and over and over again in story line events. If you arent a hardcore RP'er or friends with an ARK or GM you get left in the cold, plain and simple.
    Wrong. We do much more than things that only flow with the timeline, rather you can find one or not is another story...as for the reuse of characters, that's not my business, FC works with ARK to determine what to do.

At that if there are events for "hardcore RPer" what's the problem? Much more is done besides this as I already mentioned, you for sure need not be a hardcore RPer to be in an event.

Also, should you be saying something that you shouldn't be and someone (ARK/GM) sees it, yes, you may get in trouble for it - out of context or not. It depends on the situation...maybe someone complained...never know...so if you're pushing the edge it's best to take it somewhere private...

bashing & flaming = bad, please keep it civil.
    ~ CJ ~
    Formerly known as Timelapse

Certified AO Forum Freak!

~ Check out our old comics here! ~

I believe that Fleat was doing a great job roleplaying. I believe if there were more people roleplaying like Fleat was in the previous story line would have lasted longer and would become more interesting...

hehe... Im a sad roleplayer. Expecially in events like this, I get so overwhelmed. I just try to be me! I aslo try not to say anything non-RP like ( FC, lag, ARK, ect). Other than that I'm just trying to to NOT sound like a total idiot, usually by asking other people to take over.
    Last edited by Fleat; Sep 9th, 2003 at 19:23:16.

Tastless 200+ NT
    Wilkes 208 Crat
    Fleaa 90 MA
    Squiggele 60 GA1 Fixer
    Denial 145Keeper
    Langsam 151 Doc

(Evari here)

Heh. Roleplaying is tooons of fun..

As long as you don't have idiots ruining it all. Getting pissy over little things.. and being immature. Flaming, etc.

OOC just ruins it all. -_-

"WTF is up wit teh lag!????" Stuff like that. Heh. Annoying.

Had tons of fun. XD You did great, Fleat. Hee. I'm sad a lot of what i said isn't in there though. T_T Heh.. Oh well. I've RP'ed in a handful of GM events.. and this was by far one of the most interesting. XD Very, very very fun.

And then the random cursing.. Oo THAT was interesting. XD Ohh maan, nobody understands that there may be youngin's around. Hrmph. Some people were so selfish. =\ Not like this on Atlantean. Have a lot more RP'ers. But too bad I love Rimor. T.T Sigh.

It was quite a suprise to run into Mr Radiman during my walk through Old Athen. His appearence and his friendly manner impressed me a lot. He came to speak to us about these visions but was bombarded with other questions. I hope he was able to get some more information from clan leaders.

/ooc besides the lag and continious questions and shouting I enjoyed myself a lot.

edit: oh yeah I didnt think it was a good move to have any event on OA hill. It did get a lot of response this way but not all positive.
    Kayl - Adventurer
    Niomay - Shade
    Barenn - Soldier <--- retired due to being extremely gimpy

8Proud members of Tiger Claw7

:/

OOC: IMO they should give ARKs the power to mute someones vicinity chat.. i see no reason why they shouldnt be able to.. i mean this, right here, is what i pay over 200$ a year for.. and to have a few 12 year old sex deprived males try to ruin it for everyone just so people will give them 5 minutes of negative attention in a crowd... not cool... yes its true Bob and Knight.. your not cool babes :*(

Well anywhoo! just my 2 cents worth of flame heehee.. We all can relax in the knowledge that we outnumber the "12 year old sex deprived males who like to disrupt events" 10 to 1 on AO!! :P

Unhappy

imo that event went no where, all that happened was he was asking Q's and other peeps starting bombarding him with out-of-the-blue questions about armor, and loot, not cool at all.

EDIT: The Pretty Lady Above me Types to Fast

Originally posted by Nexious
    I believe that Fleat was doing a great job roleplaying. I believe if there were more people roleplaying like Fleat was in the previous story line would have lasted longer and would become more interesting...
    Yup, Fleat rocks.
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

The event was quite involved. Some photos taken from the event can be found here: http://home.earthlink.net/~nightsteel/eveofportal/
    Karma "Nightsteel" Shadowfire
    Advisor, The Pilgrims
    Clan, Nano-Technician, Rimor

[OOC: Posted more of the chat.. its getting more and more spammier. I can barely follow whats being said.. the chat window was scrolling bye at supersonic speeds.
    I'm a bad roleplayer... ) I just try as best I can ]

(Kayl your right...maybe I shouldnt have walked him up the hill. Was thinking it would be cool for all the noobis at the Mission terms to get a look. Also thought that it being a place that everyone passes going from whompas to Shops.. that it would draw attention.. but ACK!.. too much. I hope next time it will be in the CoT and invite only. THAT was a bit insane)

Fav Quote(s) in this whole chat !!! (time 17:09)

Henry Radiman: And... someone tell me what that person ate last. I will attempt to avoid it.
    Fluxtrox: Are u nervous Windkick?

(Windkick...hehe good name)
    Last edited by Fleat; Sep 10th, 2003 at 08:49:29.

Tastless 200+ NT
    Wilkes 208 Crat
    Fleaa 90 MA
    Squiggele 60 GA1 Fixer
    Denial 145Keeper
    Langsam 151 Doc

Re: (Evari here)

Originally posted by Driftai
    Heh. Roleplaying is tooons of fun..

As long as you don't have idiots ruining it all. Getting pissy over little things.. and being immature. Flaming, etc.

OOC just ruins it all. -_-

"WTF is up wit teh lag!????" Stuff like that. Heh. Annoying.

Had tons of fun. XD You did great, Fleat. Hee. I'm sad a lot of what i said isn't in there though. T_T Heh.. Oh well. I've RP'ed in a handful of GM events.. and this was by far one of the most interesting. XD Very, very very fun.

And then the random cursing.. Oo THAT was interesting. XD Ohh maan, nobody understands that there may be youngin's around. Hrmph. Some people were so selfish. =\ Not like this on Atlantean. Have a lot more RP'ers. But too bad I love Rimor. T.T Sigh.

(Yea.. I noticed that some of the chat is missing.. I'm thinking that...
    1.With my guild chat going insane...
    2.Enough tells sent to me to keep my chat windows 50% blue....
    3.The totally insane vin chat...(didn't know it could scroll so fast)
    4.and the fact that my typing was taking about 1 sec a character when I was typing...
    I think my client started dropping lines. I see answers , and just dont see the questions that were asked)

Tastless 200+ NT
    Wilkes 208 Crat
    Fleaa 90 MA
    Squiggele 60 GA1 Fixer
    Denial 145Keeper
    Langsam 151 Doc

Re: :/

Originally posted by Sinyana
    OOC: .. and to have a few 12 year old sex deprived males try to ruin it for everyone just so people will give them 5 minutes of negative attention in a crowd... not cool... yes its true Bob and Knight.. your not cool babes :*(

OOC: hehe i would hope at age 12 they would be sex deprived, 12 is kinda young hehe.